Chapter 11:The Russo-American Military Exercise.

After they Landed,The Knight Company Saw another Planes but not American but Russians,They Dont Know if they are Invaded or They are Attacking America but a Radio Contact Changed all of that.

General Reid:To All American Units in Cheyenne Mountains,This is General William Reid,We are not Invaded,I Repeat We are not Invaded,Your Unit is Part of the Russo-American Military Exercise,Please Advised.

James:Copy That.

Joya:What was it?

James:My Dad Told me it was a Russian American Exercise.

Slater:I Knew it was Russian,I thought we are invaded!

James:Knight 1-1 and Knight Princess,Be Advised,We are not invaded!

Bret:I Hear Ya!,Im with the Russian T-90 Tanks.

Fretzie:I Hear Ya Dark Knight,I Got Blackhawks and Mi-17s Landed and Packed Up!

Kamarov:This is Russian Armed Forces Colonel Sergei Kamarov,We are Here to Join To This Exercise.

James:Copy That Colonel,We Are Knight Company of the United States Army,This is First Lieutenant Robert James Reid,Do you Copy Over.

Kamarov:Copy That Comrade,We are your Friends now.

James:Copy That,Yuri Do You Read me?

Yuri:Yes James.

James:Yuri,Go with Andrea and Slater's Platoon to Russian Convoy of Russian Humvees.

Yuri:Copy that,I Feel that im Russian Again!

James:Thanks.

As The US Army and Russian Army Regrouped in an Unknown Location,The American and Russian Soldiers Shake Their Hands as part of their Friendship not Just for the 2 Countries but also for themselves.

Russian Soldier:Comrades!

American Soldier:Hey Russians,We Came To Peace!

Russian Soldier:On Behalf of the Russian Armed Forces,We are Here to Cooperate and Make Peace with you.

American Soldier:On Behalf of the US Army,Thank You For Your Consideration.

Russian Soldier:Alright Comrades,Lets Celebrate,URA!

American Soldier:Ouwah!

As American and Russian Soldiers Celebrate their Exercise and Friendship,General Reid and General Shanova arrived at Knight Company's Position.

General Reid:James!

James:Dad!

General Reid:How are you son?

James:Im Fine Dad.

General Shanova:Like Father Like Son,General Reid.

General Reid:Yeah.

General Shanova:Well,I have to go to my comrades.

General Reid:See You Later.

James:Well Dad?

General Reid:Son,we are going to your lair.

James:You are Giving me your Lair to me?

General Reid:Its now the new Headquarters of your company.

James:Your High Tech Cave?

General Reid:Yes,Its Now Yours.

James:Thanks Dad.

The Whole Company went to their new Headquarters,Which was the mountains and it was a High Tech Underground Cave/Bunker.