Chapter 51:The Newbies in the Knight Company.

After 20 Days,The United Nations Formed the Asia-Pacific Coalition Force Led by United States with Other Nations Australia,Vietnam,Thailand,Cambodia,Laos,Philippines,The Renewed Membership Of Taiwan Named the Republic of Taiwan with is Capital Taipei,Myanmar,Singapore,Mongolia,Indonesia,Japan,Russia,Kazakhstan,Ukraine,Georgia And China and they will be Deployed on April 20th to Liberate Pyongyang and the Rest of the North Korea,China will Provide Funding and Support for the Government of United Republic of Korea,Russia will Deploy Special Forces with Cooperation with American Forces,South East Asian Nations will Serve as the Major Defense,Attack Force and Humanitarian Force,Mongolia,Kazakhstan,Ukraine,Georgia and Australia will serve as Delivery,Cargo,Resupply and Deployment Nations for All Nations to Korea,Taiwan will serve as Military and Law Enforcement Force for Korea,And the United States will serve as Occupation Force with Military and Law Enforcement and Funding For Armed Forces and Even Economy for the United Republic of Korea.

United States increased its Production on Military Arms and Supplies for their Nation and Even Other Nations,Is Considered the Preparation for the Retaliation of the Attack on Washington DC,United States Armed Forces also Increased its Troop Recruitment From 1.4 Million to 2 Million,And Military and Supply Production Reached 100 Percent,Also US Gave 75 Percent Discounts on Foreign Military Sales on Other Nations with Allegiance to the United States so Other Nations can Afford Military Hardware from the United States,World Economy Rises as United States Increased its Stock Exchange and Other Nations Economies Rises Up and They Are Prepared for this War,And The United Nations will No Longer Recognize the Democratic People's Republic Of Korea as a Member of the United Nations in Favor of All Votes Removing All Membership Status of the DPRK within Different Organizations And Recognizing United Republic of Korea as a Legitimate Member of The United Nations.

On December 24th 2006,11 Days before their Training Day,The Knight Battalion is Celebrating Christmas Day.

James:Hey Guys!

Bret:Yeah.

Fretzie:Merry Christmas Jamie!

James:Merry Christmas Too Guys!,Who's With You?

Fretzie:My Company.

Daniel:Jamie,How are you?

James:Im Fine,How is your Girlfriend?

Daniel:Ahh she's Fine.

James:Who is your Girlfriend Anyway?

Daniel:Kathryn.

James:What?

Daniel:Yes.

Kathryn:Hey Daniel.

Daniel:Yes?

Kathryn:Merry Christmas.

Daniel:Same to you.

James:Ok Guys,I wanna go to my Company.

Fretzie:Come on,Join with us.

James:Ok.

Bret:I heard you have Recruits.

James:It might be 17.

Bret:What about Luna?

James:She's Already Number One.

Bret:I See,Im with my Lieutenants and i got one Recruit.

James:Too bad.

Bret:But she is Bigtime,She's from 8th Armored.

James:You are Lucky Guy Jackson.

James went to the Knight Company Leaders and Members.

James:Hey