Chapter 92:Black Nightmare and The Hunter Killer

The Next Day,Joya was on Miami Airport.

Joya:Bret,What was it?

Bret:Were gonna make an Offensive,Russian Ships Start Firing at the Enemy Forces in New York.

Joya:Well,Were heading towards Virginia,Link up with Chloe,Where is Chico?

Bret:We lost contact on him.

Joya:Where the hell are these guys?

SecDef Li:This is SecDef,Captain Genzola,Chloe is now in The City far from DC!

Joya:What?

SecDef Li:They leave via Underground with Some Army Ranger Reinforcements,Joya,What are you sending?

Joya:I Don’t know,Let the Strikers Try.

SecDef Li:Ok,Chacha and Chico were with Chloe while Bro.Jack is in Arcadia.

Joya:Dammit,were gonna get these Bastards,Where is the President?

SecDef Li:He’s fine.

Joya:Alright,I need to Contact Chloe.

SecDef Li:I am Patching  you through.

Joya:Chloe.

Chloe:Captain,Im sorry for what happemned.

Joya:Doesn’t matter,were gonna send you some Reinforcements.

Chloe:Chico is wounded in the Leg,He wont shoot,We got 7 Rangers.

Joya:Where is Christine?

Chloe:She is killed,Arjo needs to Sleep and he is incharge of Operations.

Joya:Alright,Listen to me,We will get into DC and Link up with other troops and save your Cousin,We are now retaking the whole East Coast,Just Be Ready ok.

Chloe:Thanks Captain.

Joya:You are welcome,Be Careful.

The Next Day,The U.S. Department of Defense accesses Geo.Sat Systems and tracks New York City.

Pilot: This is Lightning 1-1 in the blind. We're hit, we're hit!

A satellite tracks New York City under attack. Bret Watches the Whole Operation in USS Nimitz.

Bret: What's the sitrep on New York?

Battle Captain: The jamming rigs have neutralized our air support. As long as they maintain air dominance, it's a losing fight.

Bret: We can NOT lose New York.

The satellite scans and searches New York for available units, including the 75th Rangers and 2nd Marines even Sunshine Corazon’s Airborne Infantry Unit.

Bret: Are there any Special Mission Units in the area we can request?

The satellite picks up the Knight Company unit in Bennett Field.

Battle Captain: The Knights Are Arrived Sir.

The satellite links up the Knights with Bret.

Battle Captain: Overlord, Slater is up on green SAT.

Portraits of Slater’s Squad are shown. Sandman is the leader of the team.

Slater : This is Slater – understand we are OPCON to you, over.

Bret: Glad to have you in our corner, Slater.

The satellite tracks an electronic jamming tower on top of the New York Stock Exchange.