Chapter 58:Remembering Bagram.

After They Landed,They were welcomed by the US Army Force in Afghanistan and they were Welcomed by a US Army General Michael Rourk.

Gen.Rourk:Colonel Reid.

James:General Rourk.

Gen.Rourk:Welcome to Afghanistan.

James:Taliban’s Paradise.

Gen.Rourk:Or Should I Say,Welcome to Hell.

James:I Guess So.

Lt.Col.Rodriguez:So this is the Guy who led a War in Korea?

Gen.Rourk:By the Way,This is Lieutenant Colonel Ernie Rodriguez of the US Army Stryker Battalion,Known to Be as the First Stryker Brigade

James:Glad to Meet you Lieutenant Colonel.

Lt.Col.Rodriguez:I Know,You are Colonel Robert James Reid,The Son of Our Chief of Staff,Glad to Meet you Son and im a Huge Fan of yours.

James:Thanks and it was Lieutenant Colonel.

Lt.Col.Rodriguez:I See,What shall I Call you? Robert,James.

James:Jamie.

Lt.Col.Rodriguez:Yes Jamie,I Am So Proud to Serve with you and Call me Ernie,Were the Same Rank Ok.

James:Sure,This is my Li….

Lt.Col Rodriguez:I Know these Guys,First Lieutenant Joya Genzola,First Lieutenant Divine Maithland Smith,First Lieutenant Slater Young and the Most Controversial Guy in the Company,First Lieutenant Vince Andrade which I found out that his Girlfriend is my  Niece.

Vince:Im Sorry.

Lt.Col Rodriguez:Vince,I Am Jessica’s Uncle Glad to Meet You and I Like you.

Vince:Thank You Sir.

James:Ernie,He’s not Controversial Anymore because The Reporter is not his Girlfriend.

Lt.Col Rodriguez:Yeah I know,But take Care of my Niece or I gonna Kick your Butt.

Vince:Yes Sir.

Gen.Rourk:So Gentlemen,Let’s Tour Around the Airbase Shall we?

Slater:Sir,May I Request To Join with your Tour?

Gen.Rourk:Sure Son.

James:You have Experience in Afghanistan Slater,Come.

After 30 Minutes of Tour in the Airfield,Slater told the Story about Afghanistan and the Airfield.

James:So Slater.

Slater:I Missed this Place,This place is my First Duty in Afghanistan,Rough Terrain and So Much Snow in the North and Desert in the South,Humvees and Other Wheeled Vehicles are Good and Be Careful on the Mines,There are a lots of Rivers there and Get this,Moutainous.

James:Perfect for Ambush so we need air Cover.

Slater:Yeah,We can Ride Donkeys If we had to.

James:Nah Man,So,Let’s Go back to work.

Slater:Sure.

Afterwards,They went to General Rourk.

James:So Sir,Do we have Enough Room for the Whole Battalion?

Gen.Rourk:I Have to Say This but we don’t have a vacant room for the battalion.

James:Where Shall we Move sir?

Gen.Rourk:Kandahar,No Army Unit Went there But I Decided that The Knight Battalion will be there.

James:Thank You Sir.

Sam:James,We are gonna leave for Kandahar Tomorrow,Were gonna Rest here.

James:We can Deploy By Plane.

Sam:Sorry man,we can get to Kandahar from the Ground,The Knight Sky and Knight Armor will be Deployed in Baghran and Kajaki while the Night Hawk will be in Sanjin but the Knight Birds Stays in Kandahar Base and You Guys will work with the Chinese and the British.

James:Ok,That Means 6 Hrs by Air meaning that we have 6 Days to Get there.

Sam:Yeah,You may Get to the Locals first and you were escorted by the US Army and the ANA.

James:Bret,Fretzie and Linn is now on Helmand while we are in Kandahar,That was Great,The Chinese did it too and the British were from Lashkar Gah and Musa Qala is holding for 10 Months now.

Sam:By Next Month Oplan Snake Pit will began but we decided that we are going on December 12th.

James:Sure Then.

And the Next Day,Before they Leave,Vince and Grinch talked about Jessica and Ella and Joya,Slater and Divine Joined in.

Vince:Guys,I Miss Jessica.

Joya:I Don’t believe that You are her Boyfriend now.

Vince:Yeah,I Love Her so Much.

Slater:Atleast she loved you man.

Divine:Remember Vince,Don’t screw up on Jessica.

Vince:I Know,I Know,I Missed her Terribly.

Slater:Grinch missed Ella right now.

Grinch:Yeah man,I Miss the Fluffy Face.

Slater:Very Funny.

James went in.

Grinch:Atleast…

James:You loved her too even she is cute and Fluffy.

Grinch:Yeah Boss.

Slater:So,we are heading for Kandahar?

James:We got 6 Damn Days to Get there,And We got Lieutenant Colonel Rodriguez will Go too.

Lt.Col Rodriguez:Hey What’s Up?

James:Ernie,Are you Ready?

Lt.Col Rodriguez:Sure man,im ready to go with you and get some Chinese guys a big team because you are super close to them.

James:Not so,They are Close to us.

Lt.Col Rodriguez:Sure man,I Love to Kill Taliban since we are deployed in 2005,I Love to Kill those Talibans with my Rifle and now You are here,Were gonna Show them the True Meaning of the American Firepower with you.

James:Sure Eddie,With My Company and The Battalion,Were gonna Kick Taliban Butts.

Lt.Col Rodriguez:Yeah man.

Gen.Rourk:Alright Gentlemen,Have a Safe  trip to Kandahar and I hope we can help together in any operation Colonel Reid.

James:Thanks General Rourk and God Bless You.

Gen.Rourk:God Bless you Too Colonel.

James:Everyone Let’s Go!

And they are heading for Kandahar.