Chapter 62:The Dark Dream and The Way Back Home.

BACKGROUND MUSIC:SAD VIOLIN.

Later that Night on April 11th,At 3:00 James and the Rest were Fell asleep when the Dark Dream Began in a Unspecified Location,Between the Tree and a Park in an Unknown City,The Skies are fully dark and the weather was winter,James wearing a black coat with a red long sleeve and black long pants while Ann wearing a red blouse and black long skirt and they met in the Tree and before they went there,they were kissed for about 5 Minutes.

They Kissed and they broke it when James and Ann expressed their words of love or somehow Poems.

James:My Beloved Ann,Here is my Words of Love for you.

Ann:My Beloved James,Here is my Words of Love for you.

James:My Love So Long you Died,My Heart Destroyed and Died,Darkness came to my Heart Soul and Eyes,But my heart is still live for you until I died.

Ann:I Left without you in heaven,But I love you even I was there,I Died because I loved you,But My Heart is still in you.

James:My Life in my Heart Died without you,with my life I never defended you,If you lived in the earth until now,My love to you may stayed with my life.

Ann:My Blood flew to your heart,mind,soul and unto your hands and even your arms,My life was gone when I died,But my Blood flew to heaven and my heart flew too,I saw you suffered and fallen and gone soon.

James:Our Death has come to our Destiny,We will die together in this winter and go to Heaven thee.

Ann:And when the Death is done to both of us and The Light win.

BOTH[James and Ann]:The winter will stay Forever,And Our Love will Unite in Our Destiny.

James:I Love You Ann Li.

Ann:I Love You James Reid.

And they Kissed Again For About 5 Minutes Straight and Romanticly,Meanwhile Frost is At Sleep and he was on the Same Dream 100 Steps away from the tree Armed with an M4A1 Holographic Sight and M203 Grenade Launcher,and with Luna,Bret and Fretzie and the Whole Knight Came in to Get to the Tree and the Mission Began.

“The Dark Dream”

Unknown Time

Unknown Location

Derek “Frost Westbrook.

Knight Company,United States Army.

Frost went with Luna,Bret and Fretzie and they saw 50 Troops armed with AK-47 and they are Armored with a Dragon Symbol in the Helmets Similar to the Unit 718 of the Video Game Homefront,These Soldiers were made in Blood of James and Ann and they died like a real human and a real soldier.

Bret:Frost! Get down!

Fretzie:Hostiles!

Luna:Return Fire!

Frost and The Rest Returned Fire,Luna was armed with her M1014 while Bret is armed with M16A4 and Fretzie was armed with M240 LMG,Frost and The Rest Killed the 20 Enemies but the whole Knight Company Attacked the Remaining when Luna saw James and Ann hanging in the Tree,Frost tried to stop them and at 12:00 AM Exact Time as 12:00 NN,The Time Ann Died in 2005,Frost Tried to Save James but when He was Laid Down,Both Ann and James died in Hanging and The Knight Company Failed to save James at the Dream,Both Fretzie and Bret and the Rest Cried but Frost saw More than 500 Troops Attacking the Knight Company and they are Opened Fire when the Snow Fallen to them.

Slater:Open Fire!

Joya:Defend this Position!

The Helicopters Arrived and James Extracted while Ann dusted away to the skies.