Prologue Act IV:The Healing and The Blaming.

Few Minutes Later,They are Landed in the Pentagon and Escorted by the Team Shields which later Renamed as The Shield Unit of Daniel.

Dean:Colonel.

Fretzie:Im Sorry.

Dean:We got you.

Bret:Roman,Seth,Help us!

Roman:I Got you.

Bret:Ahh!

Seth:Someone need a Medic!

The Medics of The Shield Unit provide Medical Attention on Both Fretzie and Bret and they went inside the Pentagon into a Medical Facility,Few Minutes Later,General Reid Arrived at the Facility.

Gen.Reid:Colonel Jackson,You alright? Who did that to you?

Bret:James shot me,but I will be fine after this.

Gen.Reid:Does he taken down?

Bret:Vince will take care of him.

Gen.Heyman:General Reid,We Receive Reports that James is Fell Asleep.

Bret:Thank god.

Gen.Heyman:The Evac will take 4 Hours,His Sleep will be 8,We have a lot of time.

Bret:Where do you sent your men?

Gen.Heyman:We will Stay here,My Men are Ready to Fight anytime.

Bret:Fire Company will Stay here in DC too,Take charge.

Gen.Heyman:Ok then Colonel Jackson.

Bret:Where is Fretzie?

Col.Rockhound:Sir,We lost 2 F-16s near Atlantic from UK,WE Rescue the Pilots and they were Shot down by a Missile near the Dark Element Site.

Gen.Reid:Range?

Col.Rockhound:Somehow 600 Miles,That Range might be S-400 or Twice the Patriot Missiles,Probably S-300 Missiles with Long Range Rockets.

Gen.Reid:Dammit,I want a Routine Patrol inside the Beachheads in UK and France,We need Destroyers and Frigates there! And we need the Atlantic Fleet on the Line and Send towards The Element.

Col.Rockhound:They were in Brazil after Cuba.

Gen.Reid:Tell them to head towards the Atlantic.

Gen.Carville:General Reid,We have Reports that The Russian Fleet is Heading towards Cuba via Atlantic near the Dark Element including Kuznetsov.

Gen.Reid:Tell the Fleet to Join with the Russians! Do not let the Russians Entered the Element! If there is Trouble,Help them!

Gen.Carville:Roger Boss.

Gen.Reid:For 7 Years,I Tried to heal my son,And try to start anew,But the outcome is this,He is still loved her even she is gone,I tried everything to save him,but I failed,I am a Failure,I am Failed to be a Father with him,I am a Failure.

Bret:Sir. You are not a failure,nobody’s fault,We tried what is right sir.

Gen.Reid:But my son was now summoned by a demon and he is connected to the dark element! How could you tell that nobody is fault here! Its all my fault why this could happened,For almost 7 years,His mom and I tried to make a difference to heal his heart after her death,we do everything to heal him but nothing but failure!

Bret:We Soldiers never failed especially to a High Officer,He will never leave behind his comrade,Sir,You never leave him behind,You never leave him behind,he was wounded,you never leave him behind sir.

Gen.Reid:Im sorry Colonel Jackson about what I said,you are right,Everybody is right,No one get’s left behind.

Col.Rockhound:Sir,The Atlantic Fleet is now Heading towards the Russian Fleet,The only thing now is the President of Russia sir.