Chapter 46:Start Of Something New.

BACKGROUND MUSIC:COME BACK TO ME BY DAVID COOK

After One Week,Yuri packed up his things in his Bag And Luggage because he will go back home to Russia for Vacation,Yuri Called His Family after 5 Minutes.

[In Russian Language]

Yuri:Mother,Its me Yuri.

Yuri's Mother:Yuri,Why are you calling?

Yuri:I just wanna tell you that i will go back home for vacation for a while.

Yuri's Mother:What is going on?

Yuri:There's no Problem,i just wanna think about it,how is the brothers?

Yuri's Mother:The Brothers are still in duty,They will come home too by tomorrow.

Yuri:Thanks,Mother,I Just wanna know that Me and Andrea Broke Up,And that's why i wanna go home to Renew and Think about myself and to Clean up my Mind also.

Yuri's Mother:Did your Commander know about this?

Yuri:I will take care of it and i am promoted to Sergeant in the US Army.

Yuri's Mother:I Am Proud of you My Son,Your Father will be Proud of you too.

Yuri:Thanks Mother.

Yuri's Mother:Well then,You may go home now anytime,i will tell your brother's about this and take care of yourself.

Yuri:Thanks,Bye Mother.

Yuri's Mother:Goodbye My Son.

The Phone Call Ended,Yuri wrote a Letter to James,Andrea and General Reid to leave,Afterwards Yuri called Biggel and Tin to Drive to the Airport and the Letters leave to James,Andrea and General Reid.

BACKGROUND MUSIC:FAREWELL OF SLAVIANKA[VIDEO ON THE LEFT]

Yuri:Chico,Call Biggel and Tin to drive me to the Airport.

Chico:Ok then.

They arrived 5 minutes Later.

Biggel:What's the hold up?

Yuri:Get me to the Airport.

Tin:Why?

Yuri:I will return to Russia for rest.

Biggel:Did the General know about this?

Yuri:Yes and even Jamie knows it.

Tin:Ok,Get your things into the Car,I will help you.

Tin and Biggel packed Yuri's bags into the Car and they went to the Airport escorted by Grinch,Frost,Kim,Mark,Seichi,Pamu,Steph and Roy,They were in 3 Chevrolet Suburban which Yuri was the Middle Car and they arrived in the Airport,Meanwhile in The Military Base,Andrea saw a letter from Yuri and she slowly Read about it.

Yuri[Voiceover]:

Andrea

I Just wanted to tell you that i wanna leave with you,Even although its painful for me,I will leave and go back to my homeland.

I Just wanna think myself and Clean all of my bad things inside me,But one day soon i will be Fine,I know that you fell in love with Jamie Right now,It was Very Painful for me but i will try to Be Strong and to be recovered after this.

I Hope that You may love him someday,But if he never loved you,as i said,I will wait for you to love me again.

Andrea,I will always Love you,I will always in my heart,I will never leave you and i will never forget you.