Chapter 61:Operation Commando Wrath

After 4 Months with 20 Operations, on April 2nd 2008,Intel Report from Korean Forces and Relayed to Jessica that one of the Nuclear Warheads Codes were located in Shok Valley and it was Protected by Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin,A Taliban Linked Group,And the Security is so Tight and they found out that the Nukes were Exported from China to Iran and Shipped to Afghanistan,Shok Valley is located in Nuristan Province,Afghanistan.

Gen.Rourk:Colonel,we found the Last Code of the Warhead.

James:Where is it?

Slater:Its from Jessica relayed from the Koreans.

Joya:It says that The Nuke was Located in Shok Valley in Nuristan Province,The nukes shipped from China to Iran and Shipped to Afghanistan,This might be it.

James:Im Sure it was.

Gen.Rourk:The ANA Kandaks are Prepared to Join you,100 of these guys are ready to kill that Hezb-e-Islami Gulbuddin Group,And their Leader is Gulbuddin Hekmatyar and he has a link to Taliban and Bin Laden.

James:Understood Sir,I Will Assign my Men to Do the Job.

And the Meeting of troops Called.

James:Gentlemen,we got an intel about the 3rd code of the Nuke,It says that it was shipped from China to Iran and Afghanistan,We found out the location is so rough,Shok Valley in the Nuristan Province,However,The Whole Company will not be there aside from assigning some men

Tin:Who it might be Sir?

James:I Assigned Divine,Slater,Biggel,Anatoly,Kim,Steph,Grinch,Mark,Yuri,Andrea,Allen,Seichi,Pamu,Frost,Luna,Wendy,Kigoy,Paco,Alodia,Myrtle and Yves to do the task.

Roy:Sir,what about the rest of the Unit?

James:We got 100 Kandaks of the ANA will do the Job and my assigned troops will do that,on the 4th day of this month will be our Operation begins.

Slater:Boss,What about Vince?

James:He’s going too.

Vince:Pray for me and I assigned Grizzly,Thumper and William to come with me.

James:Ok,You will work with Major Farris Al Ghazi and Lieutenant Haytham and the ANA Commandos was led by Colonel Al Abdulmalik,Our Target is Gulduddin Hekmatyar,This guy has a link on Al Qaeda and the Taliban,All we need to do is to shoot or capture this bad guy and the Nuke Codes are also in the Valley and This might lead that which African nation was the nuke deployed and tell me the codes once you get it,And then Extract back to base while Knight Sky Company will take care of the Rest Understood?

ALL KNIGHTS:YES SIR!

James:Dismissed.

2 Days Later at 12 Midnight before the Operation Began,The Assigned men were ready to fight and now in waiting for the helos arrived.

Biggel:Tin,Im sorry if he chosen me to get there.

Tin:You cant go there,if you want to back out,I am here to get to the operation.

Biggel:But Tin,Don’t worry,I will be fine ok.

Tin:Are you Sure?

Biggel:Yes I do.

Tin:Will you Come back?

Biggel:Why you say that? Of course I will come back.

Tin:Ok Good Luck and Be Careful.

Biggel:You too Tin.

Tin:I Will Wait for you and Remember,I love you.

Biggel:Ofcourse I love you too,I have to go now ok,Pray for me ok.