Yoosung x Reader

Special oneshot because why not? >_<

"(Y/N)!"

-

"Oi, Mrs Kim wake up!"

-

"Rrrrr. Rrrrr. Meow. Meow!"

-

"Dear Mrs Kim, if you don't wake up in the next 30 seconds, Sevenny will launch his Robo-cat on you-"

"SHIT. WHAT THE HELL, SEVEN? MRS KIM? WHAT?"

"Good morning, (Y/N)! Took you long enough to wake up," Seven's voice rang out from your phone. "Ah, you and Yoosung will get married one day, I was just preparing. I want to be an uncle, you know? Uncle Seven? Uncle 707? Uncle Sevenny? Or-"

"I didn't even pick up your call! How the hell are you talking to me through my phone?"

"Damn, he was right. You're a very grumpy woman when you wake up, lolol."

"Shut up, Seven. Explain. NOW."

"That picture of yours where Yoosung is kissing your nose and you have chocolate on your nose is very cute, by the way!"

You were fuming by now. You exhaled through your nose, trying to calm down. "Seven, what the hell?" 

"Agh! Do young people not accept compliments nowadays? I just saved it in my phone so I can fully appreciate my OTP, you know?"

"Where is Yoosung?"

"He's not with me. Shouldn't you know? Since, he's your boyfriend, and not mine?"

"I'm going to block your number now, Seven. Why did you wake me up at," you squinted your eyes to look the clock on your phone, "10 am? On a Sunday?"

"Ah! Why are you no fun? Anyway, I have to pick you up in 30 minutes. Hurry up and get dressed."

"What-"

"Surprises are best when they suddenly appear in front of you, right? Dress nicely, okay? See you soon, bye!"

He cut off the phone before you could say anything else.

You ran to the bathroom, and showered and dressed up as quickly as you could.

  ♡ Time ♡ Skip ♡ By: ♡ Cute ♡ Sevenny ♡  Meow!♡ 

The car-ride with Seven was entertaining. He talked on and on about how he wanted Yoosung's and your future children to refer to him as "Uncle Meowy".

"I'll gift them a Robo-cat too!"

"Yeah, yeah. Sure, Uncle Meowy."

Seven grinned at you, and then abruptly stopped the car. "We're here. Now, come on."     

He had stopped the car near a huge park. It didn't seem very familiar, though.

You followed Seven to the park, and suddenly, he stopped.

"Oops, I forgot something, I'll be right back!" He ran off in the opposite direction.

You stood there, confused and angry. Seven usually pranked Yoosung. But was he pranking you, Yoosung's girlfriend, too, today?

<Beep!>

You looked at your phone to see a message from Yoosung. <Look right.>

You immediately turned to the right to see Yoosung waiting for you. He held a bouquet of flowers in one hand.

You ran to him, engulfing him in a hug. "What is this all?"

Yoosung flashed you a shy smile, and handed you the bouquet.

You blushed at the cute gesture and kissed his cheek. In turn, he blushed too.

Intertwining your fingers with his, he mumbled, "Just a small surprise for the love of my life.."

You both walked hand-in-hand, to wherever Yoosung had planned. 

You stopped in front of a clearing. You stared at awe at what was in front of you - the grass was littered with petals and leaves of different colours, and the air smelt of freshly baked cupcakes,  cookies and sandwiches. A small table with two chairs sat in the middle, fairy-lights hung from the trees. Cherry blossom trees sheltered the setting from sunlight. The gentle wind completed the feeling of euphoria - the cherry blossom leaves swayed with the wind, some landing on Yoosung's hair, making you giggle at him. He ran a hand through you hair, gently taking out some petals from your hair.

Yoosung pulled out a chair for you and you both sat down at the table. You were still in awe at what your cute boyfriend had planned for you.  

"This is absolutely beautiful," you whispered, amazed at the heavenly view.

"Not as beautiful as our Yoosung," a very familiar voice spoke out.

You looked up to see Seven, dressed in a suit with a bow tie, holding up two menus for you both.

You raised your eyebrows at him. 

"(Y/N), this is our waiter for today," Yoosung chuckled, "what do you want to order, (Y/N)?"

  ♡ Time skip brought to you by Heichou ♡

It was time to head back and you had had such a wonderful time with Yoosung. He truly did make you happy like no one else could. You both walked to an emptier area of the park, with no trees.

Yoosung took out his phone and shouted into it, "Code: LAUNCH. 707."

You were about to ask him what he meant when suddenly, fireworks began to explode around you both. You looked up, amazed at the beautiful frenzy of colour and shapes that burst into the sky.

A voice boomed around you,"Will our lovely (Y/N) and Yoosung be tied together today? Find out, soon-"

 "Seven, you can go now!" Yoosung shouted, frowning.

"But, I need to see the finale!"

"SEVEN!!"

"Okay, sorry! I'm out, bye."

Another round of fireworks burst into the sky. You were too lost in the shapes in the sky that you didn't notice Yoosung get down on one knee in front of you.

"You make me the happiest man alive, (Y/N). Nothing is enough to describe my feelings towards you. The day I met you is the best day in my life. I want nothing more than to be able to make you happy forever. So will you do me the honour of becoming your husband, (Y/N)?"

Your eyes welled up and you found yourself unable to form proper sentences. So you just nodded your head, vigorously, smiling at Yoosung through the tears.

He grinned at you, pulling out a ring from a box and putting it on your finger.

He got up. You could see that his eyes were wet with tears too, "Thank you for making me so lucky. I love you so much, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Yoosung. Thank you for making me so happy."

He captured your lips in a soft kiss.

"Aha, ladies and gentlemen, this is where my ship really became cannon," Seven suddenly appeared out of nowhere, holding his phone and recording the intimate moment between you and Yoosung. "Now, I can die a happy old man. End of recording."

-------------------

A/N: This was cute, right? ♡♡

Hehe, this idea suddenly appeared in my mind. Of course, I had to add a lot of 707 in it, lmao. 

Hope you all liked it!!

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay fabulous,

~Valdezzzing ❤