Tom Riddle x Reader

Warning: Deals with death and suicide. If you're easily affected, please don't read.

F/N: Friend's Name.

She was something precious to him. He was intrigued and fascinated by her. He craved for her company. He would never let her get away. She warmed his cold heart, after all.

He wanted her to be by his side forever.

He almost loved her.

He almost loved his Dark Lady.

-------

"Tom! Please don't do this." (Y/N) whispered, her voice hoarse and her eyes wet with tears.

"(Y/N)." He whispered sternly, locking his icy obsidian-grey eyes with her (e/c) ones, "Please stop distracting me."

He grabbed his wand, a maniacal look in his eyes and pointed it towards the shivering girl on the ground.

"(Y/N), PLEASE SAVE ME." (F/N) screamed, a terrified look in her eyes. Her fragile body shook with fear as she lay on the ground.

"Tom." (Y/N) begged, putting a hand on the young man's shoulder, "Please don't. She's my friend. Tom, please."

An irritated look flashed in his eyes and he turned to the (h/c)-haired girl, glaring at her. (Y/N) looked away from the sight, shrinking with fear as tears slipped from her eyes.

Tom would kill (F/N). And (Y/N) wouldn't be able to stop it.

"(Y/N)." Barely a whisper, a plea for help. (F/N) stared up at (Y/N) a last look of desperation clouding her eyes.

"WHAT'S HER FAULT ANYWAY, HUH, TOM?"

"Avada Kedavra!" Tom pointed his wand at the girl on the ground, and she fell asleep forever.

A silent sob left (Y/N)'s lips as she sank to the ground, her vision blurry with tears. She clutched the dead girl's body, and felt utter despair.

At that moment (Y/N) realised what a coward she had always been. Tom used her, played with her, toyed with her and even killed the ones she loved.

"No." She whispered, her eyes wild as she stared at Tom, "You killed her."

"They ruin our universe, Darling. Muggles and muggleborns."

"SHE HAD A FAMILY!."

"She was absolutely disgusting."

"I HATE YOU, TOM." She yelled, and forcefully grabbed Tom's hand and made him point his wand at her, "Kill me."

An incredulous look was thrown her way, "You need to relax. Let's go." He wrapped an arm around her waist, and began to walk forward.

"Kill me, you damn coward."

"I am not a coward." He replied, a fire burning in his eyes, "Stop annoying me."

"I SAID KILL ME."

"NO."

"GODDAMN IT, TOM. JUST KILL ME ALREADY."

"(Y/N)." He whispered softly, his voice eerily calm, "Please calm down."

"No." She shook her head, tears spilling from her eyes, "Y-You promised to not kill anymore when you married me! You lied to m-me!"

"She wasn't innocent. She was filth-"

"I AM FILTH TOO."

"Pure-bloods aren't filth, darling." He grabbed her face, rather forcefully and roughly pressed a kiss to her lips, "Let's go home."

-----

She couldn't take the guilt anymore. She had decided to leave the world once and for all.

Aa she stood on the edge of the building, thoughts of her years with Tom filled her mind. She loved him a lot. She had given up her universe for him, yet he had never changed.

(Y/N) had failed Dumbledore and the world. The Dark Lord was terrible and nothing would change him.

She would leave him forever.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"Really? I love you too, Tom."

Their first kiss.

Their first date.

Their first dance.

His marriage proposal.

The wild look in the girl's eyes as (Y/N) watched Tom kill her.

All of Tom's empty promises.

She would let go.

Once and for all.

------

Tom stared at her limp body in shock. His voice had given up on him and a tear slipped from his eye.

Love was a weakness after all.

He would never have another weakness ever again.

He vowed to kill every muggle and every muggleborn.

For that filth, his (Y/N) gave her life. He would never forgive them. He pledged this to himself.

-------

A/N: Ahh. I don't even know, I'm sorry.

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay amazing,
~Valdezzzing ❤