Jason Grace x Reader

Requested by: Sangster_Horan :)

---Pickup Lines 101---

"Percy, what do I say to her?" Jason asked his bro, his eyebrows crunched up with curiosity.

And of course, our dear Percy was enjoying every single second of this. He knew Jason was in love with (Y/N) the moment Jason met her. Their cute love story was just beginning to unfold and it was so much fun to watch. Percy, also known as the Famous Matchmaker, had to help his best friend out.

And can you all guess what Percy's favourite tactic to use was?

Wait for it.

PICK UP LINES.

Yes. You heard me.

- Pickup Lines 101: A short series of dating advice and pickup lines by none other than, Percy Jackson!
Let's go! -

Percy, although was blessed with amazing looks, wasn't the smoothest dude out there.. and well, asking him for relationship advice might have been a wrong move on Jason's part, but what could be done now?

"Okay, bro. I'm going to give you five epic pickup lines. It's up to you to use them wisely. You'll judge the situation and see which one to use, okay?"

Jason nodded eagerly, giving Percy a small smile.

"Okay, so line number 1..."

☆☆☆Time Skip☆☆☆

First Line:

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

You turned at the sound of your name to be met with the striking eyes of Jason Grace.

"Oh, Jason! Hello!" You grinned at the blond.

"Are your hands heavy?" He questioned, making you confused.

"Um, no?"

He scratched his neck nervously, "Well, can I still hold them for you?"

Your inner maniac came out and you began to laugh hysterically. "Aw."

Jason pretended to be occupied with his shirt. "Bye!" He rushed out and ran away.

Second Line:

"Hey, Jason! What's up?" You smiled at the blond, wondering why he looked so nervous. "You okay?"

"(Y/N). You're like a dictionary."

"Huh?" You asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"You add meaning to my life." Jason smiled and ran off again.

"What. Even?" You shook your head, a small smile on your face. That was cute, lol.

Third Line:

"See my friend over there?" Jason asked pointing towards Percy, who sat on a bench behind you two.

"That's Percy, dude." You replied, eyes narrowed. Percy was pretending to read a book. How did you know he was pretending?
Well... the book was upside down.

"He wants to know if you think I'm cute.." Jason mumbled, cheeks pink.

Your cheeks heated up at that, but you managed to smirk, "Well-"

Before you could finish, Jason hopped off the bench, grabbed Percy and ran off. You could hear Percy giggling.

What was happening?!

Fourth Line:

"I lost my number, (Y/N)." Jason mumbled, sadly.

"But-"

"Can I have yours?"

"Dude, you don't have a phone.. and neither do I?" You laughed, while the poor boy looked so embarrassed.

"PERCY." Jason growled, "COME HERE."

A sheepish looking Percy appeared out of nowhere, "Heh. What is it?"

"IT'S NOT WORKING, BRO!"

"What isn't?" You asked, pretending to feign innocence, while you clearly understood everything.

"Nothing." Percy smirked, and ran off with Jason.

Fifth (Last) Line:

"Can I have directions?" Jason asked, looking at you.

You quirked an eyebrow at him, "To where?"

He gave you a sheepish smile, "To your heart."

Your face heated up and you managed to hide your blush with laughter, "That was cute."

"So where do I get the directions?"

"You don't need them, Grace. You're already in my heart all the time." You smiled, hugging him.

"Awwwwww. Mission (Yours and Jason's ship name): SUCCESS!" Percy shouted, jumping up and down.

"Huh, where did he come from?" You asked, confused.

"I am the dating guru. I am always everywhere."

------------
A/N: Hope you liked it! I'm sorry I took so long to do this.

Hope everyone is doing well, guys.
Big love to you all xx

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay beautiful,
~Valdezzzing ❤