Peter Parker x Reader

''You know who's cool? Spiderman is.'' Peter Parker, who was a good friend of yours, grinned, reading your shirt out loud, 'Nice shirt, (Y/N)."

"Thanks!" You smiled, looking at your black and red shirt, "I made it myself." You told him proudly.

"Oh you did? That's awesome! You a fan?"

"Thanks." You looked down, trying to hide the blush on your cheeks, "I think Spiderman is amazing and he's a true hero."

"I believe that he's a hero too. Or at least he tries to be one."

"I want to meet Spiderman."

"I met him twice or thrice."

"Oh really? Is he a nice guy? Of course he is! You have to tell him that I, (Y/N) am his biggest fan, the next time you meet him!" You gushed.

Peter nodded, "Sure thing."

You grinned at him, and wrapped your arms around him. Peter stiffened for a moment but hugged back immediately. You slowly pulled back.

Oh boy. This boy smelled really good. You scolded yourself for sounding like a crazed woman.

Peter cleared his throat, "So, I.. I uh.. was like thinking that maybe you'd um want..."

"Sorry?"

"Uh, (Y/N), do you want to maybe like, only if you want to, you know, I don't want to force you to come or anything, but I was just thinking that you would perhaps like to hang out with me like outside this place, like I'm not going to be mad or anything if you decline, I mean-"

"Yes." You smiled, cutting off his ramble.

Peter's face lit up and he gave you his award winning smile. Your heart had officially melted.

*Time skip wooohooo*

You grabbed your backpack and rushed home. You were supposed to meet Peter in 3 hours and you were nervous.

Peter Parker was very cute.
Like very, very cute. He had an extremely nerdy personality which was just plain adorable. You liked him a lot. But, of course you hid it well. Being friends with him was great enough.
He had almost asked you on a date.

"No, it isn't a date!" Your brain screamed at you.

"Of course it is." Your heart gushed.

You wore a (f/c) shirt with black jeans. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair was open and you just put on some mascara and light lipgloss. You looked good :)

You reached the coffee shop.

You could see him from a distance but he couldn't see you.

He was wearing a hoodie and was furiously wiping his lip. As you neared him you could see how badly his lip was bleeding and the purple bruise on his left cheek.

"What happened? Your cheek-" You began to ask, extremely worried.

"It's nothing. Just a minor injury. I fell from my skateboard." He replied, giving you a half smile.

You raised your eyebrows, not believing him. "How?"

He scratched the back of his neck, "Didn't see the bump in the road and I.. uh.. fell down?"

"Whatever you say, Peter." You rolled your eyes at him.

You sat down opposite to him and tenderly touched his bruised cheek.

He flinched. You were going to apologize and remove your hand, when he put his warm large hand above yours to keep your hand in the same position. You blushed softly, giving him a small smile.

Your smile dropped as you noticed the nasty gash above his left eyebrow.
You stared at him, your eyes wide. That would need stitches! You pulled your hand away from his cheek.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" He asked, confused.

"PETER! YOU HAVE A BAD CUT ABOVE YOUR EYEBROW!" You whisper-yelled.

"I do?"

"Don't act so innocent, Parker! It needs stitches. Now tell me, how?" You shook your head at him.

"Did I mention how beautiful you look right now?" He asked, giving you a nervous smile, his eyes looking straight into yours.

You blushed but began, "As much as I would love to hear more compliments on how beautiful I am, especially from you, now is not the time. Stop changing the topic."

"You're so feisty, (Y/N)." He grinned, cupping your face, "I love that about you." He leaned closer and closer but you pulled back, your face a deep shade of red.
He smiled at you sheepishly.

You got up, pulling him with you. "I'm taking you home, Peter. You need stitches."

"No, it's fine. We can sit here and order food."

"No. You're coming with me." You grabbed his arm and began to walk towards your home.

You made him sit down on your bed, thankfully no one was home or else it would have created a scene.

You grabbed your first aid kit and began to patch up the cute boy.

"You look so breathtaking right now." He whispered as you were patching up the cut above his eyebrow.

You gave him a smile and continued to work on him.

"No, I actually mean it. Like you don't notice how pretty you are, (Y/N). Not just pretty but plain beautiful. I wish you'd see yourself from my perspective. Then, you'd know how much you mean to me."

You stopped for a second, his words making you feel all warm and gooey.

"That's like the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you aw." You replied, blushing. You gently kissed his bruised cheek. "You're a really great guy as well, Peter. You really are."

He smiled while you continued working. Soon enough, you had patched him up.

"(Y/N). I was fighting a guy who stole a lady's purse. That's how I got this." Peter told you.

"Oh. That's heroic. I feel good to have patched you up."

"Thanks a lot for it."

"You're welcome." You smiled at him.
" I should be heading home now. My Aunt must be worried."

"Oh yeah. Have a good night. Hope you heal soon." You smiled, hugging him.

"Thanks a lot, really. Can you please do one last thing for me?" He whispered.

"Sure."

"Can you kiss me so I feel better soon?" He questioned, smirking.

You blushed very deeply and got on your tippy toes and kissed his cheek and the area near his eyebrow.

Mustering up all your courage, you gently pressed your lips to his. He kissed you back softly.

He laughed out loud after that. "I can't believe that that just happened. I always wanted to do that." He grinned, his neck red.

"Go home, Peter." You smirked, blushing.

"Okay, okay. See you very soon."
He kissed your cheek and you escorted him till your gate.

"Bye!"

"I like you a lot, (Y/N)." Peter shouted over his shoulder.

You sighed dreamily, clutching your heart.

Boy, did this guy make you feel weak in the chest.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Peter Parker likes you back. Wow. I'm so jealous. Hehehe.

Btw, guys, this story is almost at 1.4K! Like holy shit omg :'D Thank you soo much! You literally have no idea how much it means to me ❤

Hope you enjoyed :)

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay fab!
~Valdezzzing ❤