Aedion Ashryver x Reader (AU)

Requested by: BrokenShadow99 :)

The sky above them was a mixture of colours; lavender, pink, lilac and purple. Their feet left footprints on the white snow, which glistened as the last rays of sunlight fell upon it.

Hand in hand, they walked towards the beautiful lake, the sky looming over them was now a brilliant mixture of purple and black.

"I want you to see the beautiful light showers, Aedion," (Y/N) softly murmured as she sat down next to him near the bank of the lake.

"Huh?"

"The aurora. I used to come here all the time when I was a kid. The beautiful northern lights always calmed me down."

"The northern lights.. I've never seen them," Aedion mumbled, looking at the frozen lake in front of them.

The sky was dark now.

"I know. That is why I brought you here. Oh look! It's starting!"

Aedion looked up at the sky and was too shocked to speak. A frenzy of blue, red and purple illuminated the sky and it was a beautiful spectacle.

He turned to look at (Y/N) who was gazing at the sky in wonder. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes reflected the colours flashing in the sky, and she looked utterly breathtaking to him. The way the colours illuminated her, and the hues they gave off; the way her hair looked in the light. Staring at her in admiration, he realised that he was in love.

"Look at the purple! Aedion-"

"(Y/N)," He called out, his voice coming out rather shaky, "I think I love you."

He gazed in wonder at how her pupils dilated in shock, the soft pink blush that spread across her beautiful face and the way her mouth opened. Slowly, a big smile came over lips and she narrowed her eyes at the man.

"You think?"

"I think-"

She threw him a smile, "Well, I know that I love you."

She grinned at his expression; his eyes  had widened and his cheeks had grown darker.

"Anyway, can we just appreciate the beautiful sky?"

"No."

"Huh?"

"I want to appreciate your beautiful face right now," He replied, throwing an arm around her shoulders.

"By all means, go ahead," she winked, wrapping her arms around him.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Aedion."

The sky burst in more colours as their lips connected.

A beautiful spectacle it was.

------------
A/N: Happy new year, guys! Hope you all have a lovely and wonderful year. Love you all loads.

Hope you liked it.

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay beautiful,
~Valdezzzing ❤