Yoosung x Reader

Requested by: babeyoosung :)

[I'm not her]

"Are you coming over soon, (Y/N)?" Yoosung asked over the phone.

You smiled, "Yeah, I'll be there soon, don't worry."

"I don't feel like doing anything. Even LOLOL seems exhausting at the moment."

"Don't worry, you big baby. I'm coming soon."

"Thank you so much, (Nickname)! You're the best!"

♡♡

"Thank you for helping me with my assignment, (Y/N)! You're genius!" Yoosung grinned as he wrapped his arms around you in a tight hug.

You blushed, a goofy smile on your face. You hugged him back, "You're welcome."

"You know, Rika always used to help me with everything as well," he mumbled into the hug, "I miss her."

Your heart sunk and the big smile faded from your face.

Rika was always the main topic of discussion for Yoosung. Even though you had been his best friend since childhood, he always seemed to give Rika more importance than you. It really hurt a lot but you always pushed the jealousy and anger away.

You pulled away and squeezed his hand, trying to comfort him, "It's okay."

"You're just like her."

You frowned, pulling your hand away, "Yoosung, I'm not her!"

He seemed confused by your reaction. Why was this boy so dense?

"Uh-"

You exhaled slowly, trying to not call Rika bad names, "I should go home now, Yoosung. Bye!"

"But we had to eat dinner together! (Y/N), please?" He whined, pouting at you.

And were you able to refuse?
No. You loved the LOLOL champion a bit too much and his happiness was your happiness. Thus, you stayed for dinner that day. Slowly killing your heart for that cute smile on his face.

♡♡

"(Nickname)! Let's cook dinner together today. You cook really well," Yoosung grinned, wrapping an arm around your shoulders as you left your university together.

You wracked your mind, trying to come up with an excuse, "I can't. Homework-"

"We'll do homework together as well!" He smiled brightly, giving you a thumbs up. "Rika used to cook for me as well."

"Yoosung, I'm not Rika!"

"Please, come today! You don't have too much homework. We'll play LOLOL together."

Once again, you were forced by your heart to agree to his request, no matter how much it hurt. It hurt because you would always be (Y/N) and Rika would never leave his mind.

♡♡♡

It was raining today. The sky was dark as thick clouds loomed over the horizon. Small, small droplets fell on the bench you were sitting on, but you didn't mind. There was a small park to your right and your university to the front - a few yards away.

You felt angry, depressed and disappointed. Your feelings for Yoosung wouldn't leave and he just wouldn't notice all that you did for him. It was as if Rika had taped a thick cloth on his face, blocking him from looking at anything else. He wouldn't hear anything, or like anything.

You were so envious of Rika and it hurt a lot.

"(Y/N)!"

You turned around to see Yoosung running towards you, his hair flying with the wind.

You wiped at your eyes. He didn't need to see you crying like a pathetic person. You hoped he wouldn't notice the redness of your nose and your puffy eyes.

He sat down next to you, panting. "I've been looking everywhere for you!"

You looked away, "Sorry."

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"You know, Rika used to say-"

"GODDAMN IT, YOOSUNG!" You angrily got off the bench, glaring at the wide-eyed boy.

He raised his hands, scared, "What did I do? Are you mad-"

"No. You did nothing. It's me. I'm at fault."

"What do you mean?"

"It's because I'm not her!"

"I don't understand?"

"I'M NOT RIKA, YOOSUNG. I'M SORRY, OKAY?"

"Why are you saying sorry-"

"SORRY FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU, OKAY?"

His eyes widened, "L-love?"

You couldn't care less at the moment. Your feelings were getting to your head and you had had enough. "I love you, you idiot. I always have and it's such a pity that you'll never love me like you love her!"

Yoosung seemed to be on the verge of tears, your outburst had probably scared him; you were pretty scary when you were mad.

"(Y-Y/N)-"

You laughed bitterly, "Seven is better than you. At least he never compares me with other people."

A look of pure hurt flashed across his face and you felt somewhat guilty but continued, nonetheless.

"Is it my fault that she was prettier and better suited to you? Is it my fault that she's dead?"

Yoosung got up from the bench, and grabbed your shoulders, "What are you saying?!"

"I am not Rika, I'm sorry. I end our friendship here."

Yoosung's eyes widened and he shook his head frantically, "You can't do that! I've known you since we were children and I can't live without you!"

"You can't seem to move on from her. I don't think I can continue being with you, Yoosung. It mentally pains me."

"Give me some time, please, (Y/N)!"

"I'm sorry."

"(Y/N), please! I know you're not Rika and I love you for you. You're really important to me and I'm sorry if you think that I compare you to her. You and Rika cannot be compared. You're both of immense importance to me. And now that's she gone, you are what matters to me. I love you, (Y/N). Please don't leave me," Yoosung was crying now.

"Y-you love me?" Your cheeks were red, and your eyes wide.

"Y-yeah. I love you so much, (Y/N)."

You stared at him, unable to come up with words.

Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around you in a very tight hug.

"Don't leave me, (Y/N), please."

"I won't," you managed to smile, pecking his cheek.

He blushed, looking at you with a cute smile, "Thank you."

You reassured yourself and him, "Things will be okay."

-----------------

A/N: I hope this was okay? I tried to add angst and stuff so I hope you liked it, lolol.

Vote, comment, fan, request and slay,
~Valdezzzing ❤