Sherlock x Punk!Reader

Requested by: Emma_Whovian :)

(Y/N) sat in front of the world-famous detective - who seemed to be observing her like a hawk. She didn't feel too fazed or mind because he was deducing her. (Only bc Sherlock is good-looking lol)

"I am not able to discern too much about you," the grey-eyed man said, almost an eternity later. "You are (your age), rather awkward with social interactions and-"

(Y/N) quirked an eyebrow, eager for him to continue.

"You like to pretend to act mature when in fact, you aren't. You wear makeup even though your mother is against it."

(Y/N) ran a hand through her (hair dye colour) hair, uneasily biting her lips. "Well, please continue."

"You aren't close with your family because they don't approve of your choices."

(Y/N) swallowed uneasily.

"You are self conscious."

(Y/N) decided to hide her unease with a smirk, "You sure about that, Sherlock?"

The man continued, anyway, ignoring her question, "Low self-esteem."

They both looked into each other's eyes as a very small smirk appeared on Sherlock's lips, "You are scared of me."

(Y/N) played with the piercing on her lip, "What makes you think so?"

"You are constantly playing with your fingers and hair. You are also constantly wiping your sweaty palms at your pants and your pupils are dilated."

(Y/N) frowned, "I am not."

The man leaned forward - a bit too close - and stared into her eyes. He leaned even closer and (Y/N) closed her eyes, terrified.

The man chuckled, moving back. "I intimidate you."

(Y/N) opened her eyes, inhaling sharply and taking in large quantities of oxygen.

Without warning, his face was suddenly centimetres away and (Y/N) yelped, blushing and leaning back.

"Close proximity terrifies you."

"N-no."

"You happen to find me attractive."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, and she blushed profusely, "What-"

"You have my card. You can call me anytime."

"Huh I don't like you? And wha-"

A raging fire set ablaze in the man's eyes as he narrowed his eyes, "I am never wrong."

He leaned forward again (sherly why :o) and pressed a soft kiss on her red cheeks.

(Y/N)'s heart was beating very fast and she couldn't breathe.

Suddenly, Sherlock grabbed her wrist.

She looked down to see him grinning like a Cheshire cat, "Your pulse is rapid. I have such an effect on you."

(Y/N) just stared at him with wide eyes and bright red cheeks.

"I find you pleasant to look at, too, as a matter of fact. Piercings suit you and I approve. Goodbye now," he grabbed his coat, got and up and just left.

(Y/N) sat there with her mouth wide open.

------------

A/N: Lolol, I didn't know what to write for this one? I hope you liked it, sorry if you didn't :(

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay awesome,
~Valdezzzing ❤