Sebastian Michaelis x Reader

Requested by: GoldenNutmeg :)

You had been waiting for your boyfriend, Stephen, at the fancy Italian restaurant since fifteen minutes. Where the hell was he?
He had said that he'd be there when you reached.

"Would you like to order?" The waitress asked, giving you a sad smile.

You shook your head, "I'm waiting for someone. I'll order when he comes."

"Okay." The waitress gave you a smile and went to another table.

Why was everyone at the restaurant looking at you so.. sadly? Was waiting for someone a crime? Your boyfriend was probably stuck in traffic and would be reaching here soon.

"Any minute now.." You mumbled, looking down, trying to ignore the sympathetic looks people threw your way. You didn't need pity.
He would be here soon. He couldn't ditch you, he loved you.

Another twenty minutes had passed and your patience was wearing thin. Where the heck was he? You had been ignoring the sympathetic looks people threw your way since 35 minutes now.

"Please have this." The waitress offered you a glass of freshly made juice.

You shook your head.

"I insist. It's complimentary for you."

You took the glass from her and gave her a smile, "Thanks. But why?"

"Your date still hasn't reached here, Miss, and you looked sad. I thought this would cheer you." She gave you a soft smile.

Your mouth opened in shock, but you closed it. You felt embarrassed, angry, mad and heartbroken. Faking a smile you thanked her and sipped the juice, trying to ignore the world around you.

Beep. Your phone vibrated.
You opened it to see 3 text messages from your boyfriend.

Stephen: I'm sorry, (Y/N). I won't be able to make it.

Stephen: I have gotten over you. Idk why. Maybe I love someone else?

Stephen: I think I want to break up with you. Sorry :/

You stared at the mobile screen in shock. So this was a set up. He wanted to embarrass you.

"Dress up nicely, Honey. Wear red for me."

His voice rang in your head. You had gotten dressed extra nicely just for him. And this is what he did? That douchebag. Things between the two of you hadn't been the best these days but you tried to make them better.
It was him who had been at fault. He made you feel like you weren't doing your part right. He liked someone else and this is what he did to you.

Deep in your thoughts, you didn't notice someone enter the restaurant.
You were shaken out of your thoughts when a man sat on the empty chair in front of you.

He was strikingly gorgeous. Silky and luxurious black hair, red eyes, sharp features and a very nice smirk. He was clad in a black suit with a white button-up.

You stared at him, confused. He leaned towards you and whispered in your ear, "I am Sebastian. Nice to meet you."

"I.. Don't know you?" You whispered back, confused as hell.

"Your date is a douchebag for not showing up."

"True. Actually h-he broke up with me." You replied, your voice shaky.

"Too bad for him." Sebastian replied, giving you a huge smile. "I'm your date for tonight, then. "

The same waitress walked over to you two, flashing you a smile.
"Would you two like to order?" The waitress asked.

You hesitated but Sebastian nodded, "I would like some pizza. You dear?" He looked towards you.

You blushed. He called you dear? Omg this guy was so sweet.
"I, uh, would like (favourite dish)."

The waitress nodded and left.

"Why are you here with me?" You asked the black-haired man.

"Why should a beautiful girl like you sit alone and eat?" He smirked.

"I-I don't know?" You shakily replied.

"What's your name, dear?"

"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)." You smiled.

"What a pretty name for such a beautiful lady." He grinned.

"Thank you."

Your food soon came and you both ate. Sebastian lifted your spirits up and made your mood 1000 times better. He was a sweetheart. He made you forget about Stephen and his shit.

After a very nice night of talking and flirting, he offered to walk you home. As you stood outside your gate, you thanked him.

"Thank you for saving me from so much embarrassment today, Sebastian."

"And not for some nice company?" He asked, the corners of his mouth raised.

"And for making this the best date in my life." You grinned.

"I would like to do this some time again." He grinned, grabbing your hand.

"Me too." You replied, your voice breathy.

"By the way, you looked stunning. No one in his right mind would leave such a beauty." He whispered, leaning in and kissing your cheek.

You blushed deeply. "Thank you, Sebastian."

"When do I see you next time?"

"Whenever you please." You smirked.

As he turned to walk away, you grabbed his arm and kissed him on the lips.

You didn't care if it was too sudden. Sebastian Michaelis was one hell of a man and you didn't want to let him go.

------------------------------
A/N: I'm sorry if this is too sudden or if he's OOC. :c But I hope you liked it. :D

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay awesome,
~Valdezzzing ❤