Draco Malfoy x Reader

Requested by sevenhorcruxes :)

Draco Malfoy wasn't as bad as everyone made him out to be. That boy had many problems and issues. He had a lot of friends, mostly followers. But no one really got to see the real Draco. The real Draco was so much more. He was funny, clumsy, adorable, cute and amazing. But he was lost and broken. He needed someone to find him, to mend him and to fix him. Draco was really strong. He was forced to do so much. He was forced to give up his childhood and grow up. Draco Malfoy was so much and you wished everyone would find out the real Draco.

You had fallen for him because you used to see snippets of the real Draco. The facadé that would fade once in a while. Those little conversations you used to have with him in the Common Room when he was without his cronies and without Pansy. He used to show you the side to him that no one knew. He, for once would be the real him, freely. He used to laugh out loud and give you genuine smiles. He used to be down-to-earth and caring. You wished that he would show that side more often but time had brought hard to him.

You had caught him crying, by mistake. You accidently stumbled across the Room of Requirement, and saw Draco Malfoy, the tough boy, sobbing on the floor. You froze with shock. One of your only friends, Draco Malfoy was crying. Gently and very slowly, you walked to him and sat with him. He stared at you with shock and embarrassment. He wiped his tears and sat up straight.

"It's alright, Draco." You gently whispered, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

Your words brought back his tears and he began to cry.
Slowly at first and then convulsively.

His whole body shook and he looked fragile. He covered his face with his hands.

"Draco?" You asked.

"I'm a coward, (Y/N)! I hate me. I loathe me. Please leave me. I am NOT worthy of your time." He spoke, his voice rough.

"Never, Draco! I will never leave you. You're one of my closest friends. I can never and will never leave you." You replied soothingly.

He cried even more and that's when he spilled the weight of his heart. The fact that he was a death eater, that he was supposed to kill Dumbledore and that his family was threatened by He Who Must Not Be Named.

You felt terrible for your friend. Draco deserved so much more. His story explained his weak health, his ever increasing dark circles and his deteriorating grades.

You hugged Draco. He slowly relaxed, his breathing normalised and he wrapped his arms around your back.
You rubbed circles on his back with one hand and patted his hair with the other.

"You don't hate me, do you?" He spoke, his voice barely audible.

Gently, you pulled back and forced him to look at you.

"I don't hate you Draco. You're one of the most caring people I know. You're not a bad person. You're a good person who bad things have happened to." You fondly pushed back his hair, "I don't hate you. In fact, I'm close enough to say that I (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), have feelings for you, Draco Malfoy."

He looked at you amazed. His stormy gray eyes held so much emotion and love that your heart melted.

"Never leave me (Y/N)."

"I promise I won't." You whispered, grabbing his hands and placing them over your heart.

"(Y/N), I love you with all my heart." Draco whispered, his face barely inches away from your face.

He gently grabbed your entwined hands and kissed them.

"I love you too, Draco." You smiled.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm really happy with how this one turned out. I hope you like it!

Vote, comment, fan and request, :)
~Valdezzzing ❤