Levi Ackerman x Reader

This is basically Bipolar!Levi x Reader

Her smile, her scent, her touch, her warmth, everything - I wanted to cling to those memories for dear life.

That smile, the one she had given me when I had first talked to her - Squad Leader, (Y/N) (L/N) - slowly began to fade. No matter how many times I tried to close my eyes and force my brain to remember every inch and minute detail about her, it was in vain.

(Y/N) (L/N) had walked out of my life - I hadn't treated her right.

I was a very arrogant and selfish man. I had always presumed that she was happy with me. I took her for granted.
I took our love for granted.

Her goodbye came like a slap to my face. Tears had been streaming down her face, I'd gingerly wiped them off, staring at her worriedly. Why was she crying? Even though I never showed it, she was the most precious thing to me. Her tears fell on my heart, slowly tearing at it.

"What is it?" I had asked, not looking at her.

"You," she had whispered, her voice cracking. "You can't do this to me, Levi."

I hadn't understood what she meant, "What did I do?"

"You're cheating on me, Levi."

My eyes had widened, "What?"

"Don't act so oblivious!"

"I don't understand?"

"Just stop. Go date Petra."

"WHAT THE HELL, BRAT? HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING ON YOU?" My anger had clouded my senses and I had shouted at her.

I was furious and hurt. How could she accuse me? I had loved her with everything I had. Sure, I wasn't one for showing too many emotions but that didn't mean I didn't love her.

"You aren't cheating on me?"

"OF COURSE NOT, BRAT!"

"I-" she had begun to cry harder now.

"I swear to God, I love you and only you, (Y/N)," I had leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

She had pulled away.

"I'm so sorry, Levi. Our relationship isn't working. One moment you're all nice and loving and the next you're all angry and mad. I don't understand? I love you so much but this is not okay."

I felt my world shake. She wouldn't leave me, right? We had promised to always love each other no matter what.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't live like this, Levi. I can't focus on killing titans when my mind is always worked up over what you said or what you meant. You're always so confusing? I don't understand. You're bipolar."

I had stared at her with glazed eyes, "Don't do this, (Y/N), please. I can't live without you."

"I can't live without you, either, Levi. I love you so much, I promise. We need to take a break."

A kiss was shared. And she had left.

Slowly, day by day, she began to fade along with all the good days I had had with her.

♡♡♡

I, Levi Ackerman, was done with life. Nothing seemed to be okay.

(Y/N) (L/N) still hadn't left my mind. She was always there at the back of my mind. I missed her and yearned for her. She was always there.

"Levi?" The same soft voice I yearned to hear called.

I turned around, greeting the owner of the soft voice, (Y/N) (L/N).

"I-I'm so sorry," she choked out, wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug. "I love you so much."

I don't know if it was due to her calming familiar scent or the rain, but my overwhelming grief overtook me and I began to cry on her shoulder.

She ran her soothing hands through my hair, trying to calm me down.

The terrible feeling of nostalgia and what could and could not be hit me.

"Let's go home, Levi," she whispered, pulling away and grabbing my hand. (Do you hear me sobbing? Hide bby I miss you)

It was her soothing smile, scent and warmth that kept me alive that day.

And I slowly realised that it had always been her. She was the one I lived for. Death didn't appeal so much. I'd live, as long as she was there.

-------------

A/N: I love you, Levi. ♡

Hope you guys liked this, as well. I wanted to try writing from Levi's point of view, hahaha. Hope I didn't fail lolol.

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay beautiful,
~Valdezzzing ❤