Thomas x Child!Reader

Requested by: Amber__Jackson :)

(Y/N), was way too young to be sent into the Glade. The Creators were messed up in the heads to send a three-year-old girl to such a dangerous place. Stumbling, hungry and crying she roamed the Glade.
She felt overwhelmed and disturbed as she was surrounded by boys and boys.
She couldn't remember anything. All she knew was that her name was (Y/N).

(Y/N) saw a big gate which was open, she walked to it on her small baby legs.

In an instant, she was grabbed by the older boy known as Thomas, and he pulled her back inside.

He held her in his arms, his face covered with sweat.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING, (Y/N)? YOU COULD'VE DIED!" Thomas yelled angrily.

Little (Y/N) looked down sadly. She felt scared.

"I'm sawwy." She mumbled. "Are you my daddy?"

"I'm not your daddy, kiddo." Thomas mumbled, embarrassed.

All the boys began to laugh and chant, "Tommy is the daddy! Tommy is the daddy!"

Angrily, Thomas put the girl down. "You don't go here next time, get it? And I'm not your daddy."

With that he walked away and the crowd of boys parted.

Little (Y/N) didn't know what to do. Slowly she walked to where everyone had gone. An older boy walked over to her and sat down.
"(Y/N), I'm Newt."

"Noot?" She tried to say his name but couldn't.

The older boy, Newt just chuckled softly and patted her hair. "You're a good kid, right? So don't go near the door okay? It has monsters and bad things."

"Monsters and bad things?" She asked.

He nodded and grabbed her little hands. "Let's go and get you something to eat, kid."

"Are you my daddy?"

"No, (Y/N). Thomas is." He laughed out loud.

*A few days later.*

(Y/N) was lost. She didn't know where she was. She had been walking around the Glade, looking for Thomas or Newt.

She walked some more till she could see a weird sticky monster with spikes coming towards her. She didn't know what to do and she just stopped.

The monster was coming closer and closer when suddenly arms pulled her back.

She was lifted in the air and the boy holding her ran and ran.

Heaving, the boy stopped. (Y/N) could see that it was Thomas.

"You could have died. Klunk." He whispered, his face dripping with sweat.

The Gladers gathered around you two and everyone cheered for Thomas.

"Daddy saved the baby after all." Newt shouted earning a Hi 5 from Minho.

"Okay, okay. I'll protect her." Thomas smiled at the little girl.

"So you are my daddy?" Baby (Y/N) mumbled, smiling at Thomas.

Thomas' face immediately softened.
"Oi Minho and Newt and all ya shanks, I'm gonna protect her from now onwards. I'm her guardian."

"Don't you mean her father?" Minho smirked.

"Yeah whatever. I'm her father, dad, daddy or whatever. I'll protect her and you all will too. Am I clear?"

"Yes." The whole group of boys cheered.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you liked it Amber__Jackson :) Thanks for requesting.

Btw, guys, OH MY GOD THIS BOOK HAS 1.8K READS NOW AND THAT IS JUST WOW.

Thank you so much for checking out my book and voting and reading.
I love you all. *hugs every reader*
You all make me happy. ❤

Vote, comment, fan, request and slay!
~Valdezzzing ❤