RFA members x Reader

Because I miss the rich trust fund kid, the red-eyed dude, the awesome assistant and the lovely college student. Also, that red-haired hacker, you know? ;-;
Btw, Rika is not included here lmao and V is on a holiday ;)

"He's gotten so clingy and annoying, ugh, I hate him!" Zen muttered, glaring at Jumin who had an arm wrapped around (Y/N).

The couple was staring intently at each other while Zen was scoffing and ranting to Seven and anyone that would listen.

"Lol, Zen is jealous again~!" Seven exclaimed, winking at at the red-eyed man.

"I am not!"

"Zen, it's Jumin's birthday, what do you expect?" Yoosung muttered. "Can't believe he got a girlfriend before us all. I mean-"

Suddenly, Jumin cleared his throat and raised his wine-glass to get everyone's attention.

"Firstly, thank you all for joining us in this lovely gathering. I would like to point out that this beautiful lady standing next to me is the love of my life and I'm so happy to be sharing my experiences with you all."

Zen scoffed, and then muttered lowly, "Why is he so boring?"

Jaehee gently elbowed Zen, "Shh, listen to him. As annoying as it may be, they are our friends. Although, I must admit that Mr Han isn't a very good match for her.."

"They say that when you are in love, you can't fall asleep. Do you know why?" Jumin asked the whole audience.

Seven grinned, "Because your partner may share your bed with you, interrupting your regular sleep cycle, lolol."

Jumin flashed him an angry look while (Y/N) gave him an amused smile, to which Seven just smiled back. (Y/N) would have been a nice match for him too, if only she wasn't Jumin's girlfriend. She understood him well, managed to make him laugh and was a ray of light in his life. If only he could walk up to her and kiss her. She would be the perfect girlfriend for him. (sorry your author got distracted ;-; I mean seven, come here bby, I love you darling- ok sorry I'll stop bye)

Yoosung and Jaehee also shared amused smiles at Seven's answer.
Zen laughed hysterically (although it was a false laugh), glaring at Jumin. Why did he have to be with (Y/N)? Didn't (Y/N) deserve a charming man like Zen? Someone who would hold her and whisper sweet words in her ear? Zen and (Y/N) would have been a perfect match for her. If only-

"Because reality is finally better than your dreams," Jumin continued, conveniently ignoring Seven.

Yoosung and Seven pretended to not puke at his awfully cheesy and cliché sentence. (Y/N) smirked at Jumin, amused by his cliché behaviour.

A few minutes later music began to play and Yoosung asked (Y/N) to a dance. As they both looked at each other, Yoosung sighed sadly. (Y/N), he had developed a crush on her ever since she called him cute and helped him get over Rika. But did (Y/N) ever become his? No. She became Jumin Han's.
The dance ended soon enough, and the knot in Yoosung's head further grew as she pressed a soft kiss to his cheek, thanking him for the dance. And she left, to be with Jumin Han.

Jaehee muttered to her self, as she stayed in the corner, frowning to herself. (Y/N) was one of the only people she had opened up to and could freely be herself with. (Y/N) understood her and Jaehee really cherished her. It wrecked Jaehee to see the only person she had grown close to in so long be with another person.

Saeran was glaring at the computer screen in front of him. (Y/N), the cute girl he had brought to the RFA, was with a man. He never thought she'd get involved with a man, but she did. It shouldn't have affected him, but it did. He wanted to go and punch Jumin Han. (Y/N) was a very cute person and Saeran had wanted her to be his present. Jumin had ruined it.

"Happy birthday, Jumin. I love you," (Y/N) smiles at Jumin, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. The whole room grows quiet. Jumin grabs her hand and kisses it.

Saeran punches his screen as Jumin kisses (Y/N) in front of everyone.

(Y/N), oh (Y/N) why could you never be theirs?

---------------

A/N: Lmao, this was probably really lame but oh well.

Thank you for reading Random x Reader, ily.

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay lovely,
~Valdezzing ❤