Barry Allen x Reader

Requested by: KitKatKay04 :)

Her eyes were what did it to him the first time and kept him hooked to her.

Made him a hopeless, lost and lovesick man. 

The Flash had successfully captured the super-villain, (Chosen Name), after a severe explosion took place and almost took her life. He wanted to think that he had saved her.

Her eyes were fierce and burning still, even as she lay on the ground. Confusion clouded her (e/c) orbs, as she took in her surroundings. Her beautiful (h/c) hair was sprawled around her face like a halo. Dust and rubble covered her face, and her costume was tattered in places. Despite all this, she was purely breathtaking to him. He wanted to bow down in front of her and beg her to look at him. Did beauty such as hers exist?

She looked up at his masked face, her glorious eyes locking with his; and he felt enchanted. He couldn't look elsewhere while she held his eye. What was happening to Barry Allen, The Fastest Man Alive? She was a super-villain! She was a super thief, who had harmed public property and hurt several police officers.

It was her powers that made her so terrible. She had the power to manipulate her surroundings according to her will, had exceptional beauty and was purely charming. Not a single person could say no to her, and Barry was no different.

---♡♡♡---

Later it was found after numerous tests that she had lost her memory and could not remember being (Chosen Villain Name). No one could tell why this had happened, but doctors believed that it was due to a concussion during the explosion. But, they still weren't sure. After numerous discussions, the police agreed to let her go and let her spend life normally, since it was highly unlikely that she would ever have those memories back.

Could this mean that Barry could spend time with her and actually get to know (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)? Could this be the answer to killing his feelings for her, and to maybe have a normal life with her?

---♡♡♡---

Barry had been spending time with her and they had become friends immediately. Day by day, he fell even more for her. She was the most amazing girl he knew and he knew how deep in trouble he was. Her eyes made him forget the universe and brought sunshine into his life. Her voice was a hot cup of coffee on a cold wintry day. She was everything he wanted. He was a lovesick puppy and nothing could change him.

---♡♡♡---

"I... want to tell you something, (Y/N)." Barry mumbled, scratching his neck as he sat across her at a café.

"Go on." She replied her voice soft and a soft smile on her perfect lips, making his heart flutter.

"I... I love you- your hair!" He exclaimed, his neck red.

"Was that what you really wanted to say, Barry?" She cocked an eyebrow at him, her expression amused.

"I.. yes."

"Aw, well too bad, then."

He looked at her confused, but she just leaned towards him, and kissed his cheek. His whole face turned red, and he held his cheek, breathing rapidly. A huge smile came on his face and he now looked at her with a lot of confidence.

He loved her.

He wouldn't let her slip away so easily.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He whispered, staring into her divine eyes.

"Really?" She asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Huh?"

"You had made it so obvious, Mr Nerdy Pants. I've been waiting for you to say this since forever!" She grinned at him, "I love you too!"