Ronan Lynch x Reader

Requested by: Ciara_Hugh :)

-Let's just pretend he likes girls as well ;) -

"Pretty please?" You mumbled for the hundredth time, hoping to convince your friend, Ronan Lynch, to take you outside for icecream.

"I said no. I'm tired right now."

"Pleeeeaseeeee?"

"No."

"Pleeeeaseeeee Ronan?"

"Nope."

"I'll do something for you in return."

"Like what?"

"Uh, anything you want, as long as it's not too difficult."

"Nope. You have to do whatever I ask for."

You thought for a second but then nodded, "Okay. I will."

"Fine. I'll take you outside." He muttered, and you grinned at him.

"Yaaaay!" You jumped up and down.

"Don't forget that you'll have to do something for me in return. It's not going to be easy."

He gave you a smirk and you immediately stopped jumping. Your smile fell as you realised what was in store for you. This boy meant trouble but your heart didn't care.

"Why can't I drive! Ugh! Fine. I'll ask someone else to take me." You gave him an annoyed look. The truth was that you could call your best friend to take you outside, but you wanted to go with him.

"Hey! I didn't agree for nothing. Now you're going with me, and that's final." His blue eyes pierced your (e/c) ones, daring you to disagree with him.

You inhaled sharply but nodded. You gave him a smile, "Let's go, Big Boy."

You both sat in his dad's BMW and reached an icecream parlour.

*time skip brought to you by my fellow unicorns and pandas*

Oddly enough, the dangerous boy seemed calm and contented as you sat with him at an expensive icecream parlour; occasionally giving you a knowing look alongside a smirk. He surely had something troublesome planned and you were worried.

"So, beautiful girl, do you want to order?" A soft voice interrupted your thoughts. You turned around to see a waiter smiling cutely at you.
Almost involuntarily a soft blush covered your cheeks. He sure was cute; jet black wavy hair, grey eyes and a nice smile.

You smiled at him politely.

"We didn't call you, so obviously we're not ready to order yet. Go away." Ronan muttered, glaring at the waiter.

The waiter looked down.

You gave Ronan a pointed look. "Behave."

He clenched his jaw, his eyes burning, he turned to you. "He doesn't know how to behave. He was staring at you." Ronan muttered, glaring daggers at you.

You visibly flinched under his gaze. He was fuming and you were scared.
Almost immediately his eyes softened and he looked at you intensely, trying to read you. You couldn't discern his expression.

'You always stare at every girl!' You wanted to scream, but kept your mouth shut. 'He stares at you too!' Your mind screamed. You rolled your eyes.

"Excuse my friend please. He has anger issues." You smiled at the waiter. At least the waiter was cute, right? You had better chances with him than Ronan. So why not try?