Thomas Sangster x Reader

Requested by: WhereTheFandomAt :)

You had gone to the premiere of TMR in the city nearest to you (more than 100 km away), in the hopes of meeting your favourite person ever, Thomas Sangster. To say that you were excited, would be too much of an understatement. You had never felt this excited. Ever.

As you stood behind the soft red ribbon, screaming and cheering as as Dylan walked over to the red carpet, he smiled at everyone. You were so happy! He even smiled at you!

You had made a fan sign for Thomas, and even brought a handmade flower crown for him. Because let's face it, Thomas and a flower crown? HEAVEN.
You kept waiting for him, and he finally did come. Everyone, including you, began to cheer and chant his name. You were blushing and you didn't even know why! He was here, your favourite celebrity!

You could almost feel Thomas radiate happiness, making the whole Red Carpet go crazy. He walked over to where you and all the fangirls were standing. Your fansign was up high and he seemed to have noticed it.
He walked over to you, and you began to have feels. Your heart began to beat frantically and your mouth hung open. Thomas Freaking Sangster was reading your fansign. After he seemed to finish reading it, he looked at you and flashed a grin.

Your fansign read:
Thomas, I have travelled more than 100 km to meet you, spent all my pocket money (even borrowed some from my parents) and got scolded 200 times just to meet you here. Don't I deserve a picture with your heavenly face?
-Your loving fan,
(Y/N).

"(Y/N)! You've done so much to just see my 'heavenly' face? You deserve credit, love." He spoke in his cute british accent, smiling at you.
You put your hand forward to shake with his. He shocked you by kissing your knuckles. Did you just die and reach Heaven?

Your face was red as hell, and your eyes were wet with tears.

"I would've sold my soul, if I had to, Thomas. I love you so much." You mumbled staring at his beautiful face.

"Aww. Don't sale your soul, please. I love you too, (Y/N). We all love you."

"I, uh, brought something for you." You smiled, giving him your handmade flower crown. "I made it just for you."

"Wow! This is so cute!" He chuckled, putting it in his hair.

"Can I please have a picture with you, Thomas?" You asked.

"Sure dear." He wrapped an arm around your shoulder as you took out your phone to snap a picture with him.

You hugged him tightly. "Thank you for existing. You make my life better."

He grinned, kissing your cheek. "My pleasure."

You giggled, thanking your lucky stars. You had just talked to, had taken a picture with, and got your cheek kissed by THOMAS SANGSTER.
You were content and happy. Life was complete now.

"Oh dear! I have to go to the the rest of the guys now. Thanks a lot (Y/N). The Crown is lovely and so are you, by the way. Thanks again. Love you!" He smiled, hugged you and left to the award show.

You sighed happily, happy tears streaming down your face as you watched Thomas go, your flower crown on his head.

-----------------------------------
A/N: This imagine is legit goals!
Thank you for requesting WhereTheFandomAt :D I hope you liked it.

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay sassy,
~Valdezzzing ❤