Leo Valdez x Reader

Requested by: padfootrouble :)

(f/c) - favourite colour

The Aphrodite Cabin was hosting a 'party'.
By party, they meant a party with weird games and "love" and making things awkward between possible love interests.
And a lot of smooching.
And you know, anything related to snogging made you uncomfortable.
Very uncomfortable.

You weren't too eager to go.
Why?
Because a secret was killing you.
A secret which involved Leo Valdez.

Percy and Annabeth were forcing you to go to the Aphrodite Cabin with them because "Leo" would be there.

Leo was your best friend in the whole Camp. He understood you on a spiritual level and you guys could talk about anything and everything. What you loved about him the most was his selflessness and cheeky humour.

Wait, what?

Loved about him?

Well, yeah. You loved Leo.
There was no denying that. He was a very loveable person and you had fallen for those dark brown curly hair and hazel eyes.
Leo could make you feel better when no one else could.

He was like your sunshine.

Scratch that.

Leo Valdez was your sunshine.

He was an amazing person and you, (Y/F/N), (Y/L/N), had fallen for him.

You had worn a (f/c) (favourite band) t-shirt along with a pair of faded skinny jeans and a pair of (f/c) Converse.
You had just brushed your hair and simply tied it in a loose bun. You looked nice. :)
Not overdone, but awesome.

"Guys, why am I going? You guys are a couple, you both can go. I won't have anything to do there." You whined.

"(Y/N). We'll make sure that you also find some special someone tonight. Besides, it will be fun. And *cough* Leo *cough* will be there too." Percy grinned at you.

"Ugh. Why is Leo even coming here?"

"Because you're coming." Annabeth whispered, and at which they both began to laugh out loud.

You just shook your head, a light blush coating your cheeks.

"Aww." Percy smirked, not missing the blush on your cheek, "Someone has a C-R-U-S-H."

You glared at him, inhaling sharply.

You guys knocked on the Aphrodite Cabin and the door opened to reveal very smug Piper and Jason.

"Oooh! Leo, look who's here!" Piper shouted, grabbing Leo and pushing him in front of you.

Leo bumped into you, pretty hard, almost making you fall.

But he caught you, holding your waist.
You could feel your waist burn from his touch. You looked into each other's eyes, intensely.
(Such a nice moment it was! ;-) *wink* *wink*)

Very slowly, he let go of you after steadying you. You blushed deeply. Leo just gave you a cheeky smile.

You heard Percy and Jason wolf-whistling, which made you blush even more.

Ugh why?

Leo wrapped his arm around your shoulders and brought his lips very close to your ears. "Careful, (Y/N)." He whispered, and you began to giggle.

You were very ticklish and his voice tickled your ears. He gave you a mischievous smile and turned to everyone else.

"We're playing truth or dare." Clarisse smirked.

Everyone cheered, except you.
You knew where this would lead.
You just hoped that it wasn't rejection.

Annabeth was given the first dare, she had to dye her hair green for a week. Next, Piper got truth, Jason got dare, Clarisse got dare.

And now it was Leo's turn.

Percy, Jason, Piper and Annabeth shared knowing looks.

Leo looked nervous and you felt bad for your best friend. Those four were pretty clever and could give Leo anything to do. You just hoped it wasn't that bad.

"So, Leo, truth or dare?" Jason asked Leo.

"Dare." Leo replied, shrugging.

"Hmm." Jason pretended to think and suddenly smirked. "Aha! Got it, Repair Boy."

You did not like the look on Jason's face. It could only mean trouble.

"W-what is it?" Leo asked, uneasily.

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in this room." Jason grinned, while you just felt angry.

You couldn't watch him kiss some other girl here.

Ugh, why, Jason, why?

You looked down, your heart almost breaking.

The next thing you knew was that Leo was standing right in front of you.

"Can I kiss you, (Y/N)?" Leo asked.

You just stared at him in shock.

He had thought that you were the prettiest in this room? Woah.

Oh Lord.
You were at cloud nine.

Leo scratched his neck nervously, "It's okay if you don't want me to."

And then you remembered that he'd asked you something.
You nodded at him, a small smile on your lips.

And so Leo Valdez, the Bad Boy Supreme kissed you.

You felt ectastic. You could have sat there all day, trying to remember what your name was, but Leo's voice interrupted you.

"Be mine, (Y/N)?" Leo asked.

"I'm already yours, Leo." You smiled at him.

A lot of wolf whistles followed your answer and you just blushed.
Leo held your hand and smiled at you.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you liked it.

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay positive,
~Valdezzzing ❤