Jack Frost x Reader

*Author is dying with severe Jack Frost feels right now.*

Your friends had always laughed at you and your family had always thought that you were childish because you still believed.
You believed wholeheartedly in The Guardians and all the legends that people had long forgotten.

The one legend that kept you going was that of Jack Frost. Jack Frost was your hero. He actually kept you going through the hardest of times. Even though, you had never seen him, you could feel him. You were sure that it was him that whispered to you on the snowy days. It was him that gave you the amazing winter wind, it was him who gave you happiness. It was his gentle, carefree and melodious laugh which you had heard numerous times. It was that laugh that warmed your heart during the winter. You weren't crazy, your heart just knew that it was Jack Frost and nothing could make you doubt that.

Maybe it was winter itself that made you happy. Winter brought you happiness and made you feel alive. You loved the chilly wind, the goosebumps, the frosted windows. And the nice and hot drinks, the numbness which the cold brought to your body and all the white pure snow and the sky in winter.

But it was the snowflakes that you loved the most.

It seemed pretty weird to your friends how you still believed that every good thing in winter happened to you because of him. Yet, you couldn't care less. You were sure you'd see him someday.

That was the deepest desire of your heart, to see the person who was your hero.

You were seventeen now. You had been believing in Jack Frost since you were four, when you first heard of him. You could never stop believing. Ever.

December had started and it was snowing outside. Your room was especially cold, even though the central heating system was on. The snow had covered your car, and your lawn.
Your window had been frosted over.

Happily, you went to it and decided to make up a story.

You were too lost in your thoughts of Jack Frost, school and winter that you hadn't noticed how cold your room had suddenly become. It was when you started shivering that you realized something was wrong.

Sighing, you turned around and what you saw made you scream.
You were home alone and anything could happen.

Shaking with fear and the extremely low temperature in your room, you grabbed your hair brush and walked a little distance to your bed.

There was a guy, with his back towards you, sitting on your bed!

"W-WHO ARE YOU?" You shouted.

The figure didn't turn around, you repeated, "WHO ARE YOU?"

"Are you talking to me?" The figure turned around to reveal a seventeen or eighteen year old boy, with electric blue eyes and snowy hair, almost silver at the roots.

He was adorable!

You mentally scolded yourself for not remaining focused.

"Of course I'm talking to you?"

"OH! Y-YOU CAN SEE ME AND YOU CAN HEAR ME? YOU STILL BELIEVE IN ME?" The boy shouted, grinning and jumped off your bed.

Smiling, he was now standing right in front of you.

He seemed to be radiating the cold.

"Uh yeah? But who are you? You didn't answer." You replied, pointing your hair brush at him, almost threateningly.

He just laughed at your lame attempt at being threatening. "Why don't you tell me, Snowflake?" He whispered, very near to your face.

A gentle blush covered your cheeks.

More confused than ever, you moved a little back, moving away from the close proximity of that pretty boy.

You looked him up and down, while he gave you a charming smile.

He wore a blue hoodie, covered with frost and snowflakes at the collar, with brown pants that were frayed at the bottom.
Your eyes wandered to what he was holding. It was a G- shaped staff.

"So.. who am I, Snowflake?" He repeated, and you were met with striking blue eyes.

And then it all clicked. He was Jack, Jack Frost! Your Jack Frost!
In the realisation, your hairbrush fell and you stood still.

"J-Jack Frost. You're him! Oh my god. I can't believe it!" You laughed out loud, you were ectastic. You had never ever felt this happy.

"Yes, Snowflake, I am Jack Frost!" He laughed, his eyes mischievous.

"I- I always believed in you and I always prayed to see you but never saw you?" You asked him.

"Snowflake, you have seen me numerous times. You just don't remember. Thanks for still believing in me. It means the entire world."

"Of course I will always believe in you, Jack. You're my hero."

"Thank you so much, (Y/N)."

Him saying your name brought you chills and almost made you faint.
The way he said it was so so cute.

"How do you know my name?" You smirked at him as he just scratched his neck,embarrassed.

"You don't stalk me, do you, Jack?"

"Sweet Snowflake, you're my strongest believer, and most favourite, if I may add. That must mean I've done some research on you, right?"

He gave you a cheeky smile and you giggled, your cheeks rosy.

He smiled, keeping a hand on your shoulder.

You blushed deeply at his words and looked down, unable to look up at him.

"Snowflake, I have to go now." Jack whispered softly.

"But Jack-" You were cut off by Jack's thumb on your lip. It was freezing.

"Shhh. I will visit you again, Snowflake."

"You promise, Jack?"
"I promise, (Y/N)."

"What if you don't?"

"I swear, I will."

You looked down sadly.
You were heartbroken.
Jack Frost was standing right next to you and was going.
He was leaving.

Almost involuntarily a tear slipped from your eye.

After all, Jack Frost was really important to you.

"Hey, hey! My dear Snowflake, don't cry. Please." He whispered wiping away that tear with his freezing fingers. "Let me seal that promise of visiting you."

Jack cupped your face with a freezing hand and suddenly something freezing was on your lips. Jack's lips. His eyes were closed. He was kissing you. You closed your eyes, kissing him back. It was the sweetest and most chilly kiss ever.

He broke the kiss, and you hugged him very tight. He hugged you back. After the longest of hugs, he gently let go.

"Now you believe me, Snowflake?"

"Yes, I do, Jack."

"Hey, (Y/N), you have to promise me something too."

"Anything, Jack."

"Promise that you'll always believe in me." Jack whispered, his eyes searching yours.

"I promise with everything I have, Jack."

With a gentle kiss on your forehead, Jack Frost went.

But this wasn't goodbye. This was just the beginning.
He would visit you soon.

Sighing contentedly, you touched your lips and forehead, remembering the tingling sensation of his lips there.
After all, he was Jack Frost.

"Till again, Jack Frost!" You shouted to the wind, grinning.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I have to say that I really enjoyed writing this one. Ahhh. Jack Frost should visit me sometime too. :/

I hope you liked this. :D

Btw, thank you so much for almost 500 reads, guys! It means the world to me. :")

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay lovely,
~Valdezzzing ❤