Luke Castellan x Reader (AU)

Requested by: SaraMalfoyWeasley57 :)

(Y/N), Percy and Annabeth are two years younger than Luke in this one.

"Hi, Percy!"

"(Y/N), hey!" Percy grinned, "Are you still up for teaching me today?"

You nodded, "Yeah. I hope Annabeth comes back soon."

"Me too," the boy pouted.

"Awe, Percabeth still warms my heart," you giggled, patting his back. "Let's go to class, Percy."

Percy grinned, wrapping an arm around your shoulders as you both walked to class together.

Unbeknownst to you and Percy, a certain blond was fuming, "Stupid Jackson."

♡ the next day ♡

(Y/N), Jackson and Annabeth sat on the table in front of mine. Jackson and Annabeth were laughing at something (Y/N) said, while I just huffed, annoyed. (drama queen Luke is my favourite concept, lolol)

"We had so much fun together at (Y/N)'s house, Annabeth!"

My eyes widened as soon as I heard Jackson say that. He went to (Y/N)'s house?! How dare he? I almost got up to slap Jackson but I controlled myself.

I chanted, "Breathe, Luke, breathe," under my breath repeatedly.

"Yeah, Annabeth. We missed you loads," (Y/N) pouted at her friend.

Oh shit. Why did she have to look so damn cute? Why did she have to be so beautiful. I felt attacked!

"We can hang out today, guys?" Annabeth grinned.

"Yeah!" Percy nodded.

"Yeah let's-"

"Actually, she's going out on a date with me tonight," I interrupted, suddenly standing in front of (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, and I noticed a blush on her cheeks, "L-Luke? What?"

"Yeah, Luke, what do you think you're doing?" Percy questioned, frowning. "You've never talked before. Date?"

"Shut up-"

"Seaweed Brain, that's none of our business-"

"Percy is right, Annabeth. I-"

"Jackson, are you dating (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) choked on her soda, Jackson's eyes widened and Annabeth giggled.

They were the most abnormal trio ever. I just asked a question, didn't I?

"Bros don't date!" Jackson exclaimed and Annabeth chuckled.

"Yeah, Luke, what the hell made you think that?"

I gave (Y/N) an angry look, "Come on, then."

"What? Where? We have classes right soon-"

"Does it look like I care?"

"Uh, not really but-"

I grabbed her arm, pulling her up, "We're going."

I pulled her with me as she waved at her crazy friends.

"Do you not like me, (L/N)?" I muttered as I opened the door of my two-door BMW for her.

She blushed a little bit but did not reply. She gently pushed me away to sit down but I grabbed her shoulders.

"I asked you a question, didn't I?" I frowned, although my heart was beating too rapidly because we were standing so close.

(Y/N)'s blush deepened as she swallowed, uneasily.

"I've noticed you looking at me. And I know it was you that sent me that confession letter, (Y/N)."

Her eyes widened, "W-what confession letter, huh?"

I smirked at her, "Don't act so naive."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"'I love you a lot, Luke. From Percy's favourite bro.' For a whole week I thought it was Grace but he told me that it was you. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was when I asked Grace?"

(Y/N) began to cough/laugh, "What? Haha! Haha! Ha.. ha... ha."

She was hopeless! "Shut up."

"Don't make me!"

She began to laugh hysterically at her own joke (same (Y/N) same) while I glared at her.

"I will."

And with that, I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to hers.

Surprisingly, she did kiss back.

And oh my God. I feel like I've been saved.

I took her to an icecream parlour and managed to get an awkward confession out of her.

It was pretty cool.

-------------

A/N: Sorry I took years to do this! Hope you liked it.

I wanted to make Luke an angsty teen, lolol.

Also, Jake Abel is so cute, what?! ;-;

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay awesome,
~Valdezzzing ❤