Zac Efron x Reader

-Requested by kelly-hpx! Hope you like it :) -

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to go out today?" Zac Efron, your boyfriend asked.

"No.." You replied, chills going through you. You couldn't go out, not when he was following you and trying to get to you.

That he was your ex who claimed to still love you.

"Why? The weather is nice, and I have a really nice place for us to go to."

"I said, I don't want to go!" Your voice came out sharper than you intended for it to, Zac's confused face made you feel guilty. "Look, Zac, I can't go out. I'm sorry."

"Why? Are you sick? I can make you soup-"

"I'm fine, Zac. It's just, I don't know. It won't be safe to go out."

"What is it?" He asked, a serious expression on his face, "Has the paparazzi been rude? I'll beat the hell out of-"

"No, Zac, don't worry. It's not the paparazzi. It just my ex." You confessed.

An angry look crossed his face as he sat down next to you.

"That son of a- Why didn't you tell me, (Y/N)? I'll beat him to a pulp if he does something to you. What did he do?"

"H-he threatened to make us break up and he said that he's been following me." You told him, shaking with fear.

"(Y/N), love, he won't even dare to look at you while I'm with you. I won't ever leave you. He can't do anything." Zac whispered softly, touching your cheek.

You smiled at him.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you, (Y/N). I love you. A lot. Like way too much. You're my whole world." He said, his eyes twinkling with affection.

"I love you, Zac." You whispered, wrapping your arms around him.

He pecked your lips and got up.

"Give me your phone." Zac ordered.

"Uh, no. You're not going to do anything." You shook your head.

"Oh yes I am." Zac smirked.

He grabbed your phone from you and dialled your ex's number.

"Hey baby. I knew you'd call." The gruff voice of your ex spoke.

"Who you calling baby?" Zac questioned angrily.

"Ah. Zac Efron. Hello. Have you decided to let my girl be free now?"

"Your girl? Dude, grow up. She's gonna be my wife soon. We're gonna throw a wedding. You're invited." Zac grinned.

You blushed deeply.

Marriage wasn't something you took as a joke. Zac wanted to marry you?

"You proposed?" Your ex questioned, shocked.

"Yeah I did. Now, you better let my (Y/F/N) Efron go or I'll send the police after you. It will be in the news."

"Are you threatening me?"

"I am." And with that Zac cut the line.

"He won't do anything to you." Zac smirked.

"(Y/F/N) Efron, huh?" You questioned, a huge smile on your face.

"It has a very nice ring to it. I like it."

"Yeah. Nice pun. Thanks a lot, Zac."

"Anything for my darling." He smiled, kissing your forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for not posting much. :(
I am really busy these days, ugh.

Btw, thank you so much for the 1K reads, guys! Means the entire world! :D ily all.

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay amazing,
~Valdezzzing ❤