Jeff The Killer x Reader

Requested by: WhereTheFandomAt :)

"Jeff!" You shouted, wrapping your arms around your best friend.
He looked around your room, almost worriedly. His face was covered by a mask, making him look very different.

"Where were you? I was so worried! With the news that they took you and all. Oh my god! What happened to your family? Are they alri-"

"I'm fine. Everything is great." He muttered, his voice annoyed. You couldn't really discern his expression due to the mask.

"I was so bored without you! Everything sucked!"

A smile made its way onto his face as he thought of how much she loved him. He owed her a happy life, not one which this world offered. This world was dark, messed up and caused pain.
He wanted to spare (Y/N) all that. He wanted her to be in Heaven, and content.
This world could never have her happy.

"(Y/N), you know that I love you, right?" Jeff asked you, his voice abnormally emotional.

"I, uh, yeah?" You replied, your cheeks red and your heart fluttering.

"Like more than a friend sort. I love you more than anything ever."

You stared at him, your mouth agape, as your breath hitched in your throat.
"R-really?" You stuttered.

"Truly." And with that he closed the distance between you two, kissing you from under his mask.

Slowly, you tried you lift his mask, your fingers gently slid behind his hair. He stopped you and looked you in the eye, "Will you think I'm beautiful? My mom didn't think so."

You gave him a heartwarming smile. "Of course, I will. I love you, Jeff." You gently slid off his mask and what you saw made your heart stop.
This wasn't the old Jeff. He had a distorted face. His eyelids weren't there and he had a permanent smile formed on his lips, which stretched till his cheeks.

Your hand immediately went to your mouth in shock. The news were right. He was mentally sick. You couldn't believe that you had kissed him.

He stared at you, and your heart went crazy. He would kill you too, of course. He was crazy. A killer. A psychotic person who'd killed his family. You shook with fear and tried to breathe.

"You don't think I'm pretty, do you?"

"I-I never said that! You're beautiful. But what happened to you, Jeff?"

"I couldn't keep my eyes open. I wanted to look around at the beautiful world and never fall asleep. I also want to always keep smiling!" He cheered and gave you a thumbs up. His voice sounded awfully cheery.

"That's nice, Jeff." You gave him a smile, trying your best to not look scared or get on his bad side.
What had happened to your once normal best friend?

"I'm going home now, (Y/N). Bye." Jeff smiled, hugging you and jumping out your window.

You sighed in relief, "Bye, Jeff!"

An hour had passed and you tried to fall asleep but failed. The disturbing face of Jeff still hadn't left your mind. What was he doing right now? Should you call the police that a criminal in on the loose? Should you take him to a psychiatrist? Should you-

Your thoughts were interrupted as a hand was placed on your mouth.
You tried to scream but to no avail, the hand blocked your screams.
Your hands were immediately pulled up your head, and your eyes widened when you saw him.

Jeff.

Your eyes burnt with tears as you stared at the knife in his hand. Your eyes screaming "why?"

"It's because I love you, (Y/N). You're too good for this world."

You sobbed, as tears streamed down your face. You were going to die by the hands of your own best friend.

"I love you. Remember that." He whispered, and pointed the knife at your chest.

"Goodnight, (Y/N). Sweet dreams." And that was all you could see before you felt a searing pain through your chest and blacked out.

Jeff sighed in contentment, he had ensured that his lover be safe forver.

----------------------------
A/N: omg what.
I'm sorry if it sucked, because I'm new to writing psychological stuff. Hehe.

And, thank you so so much for the 4K reads! *dies*
It means the entire universe!
ily all ❤

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay fab,
~Valdezzzing ❤