Sasuke Uchiha x Reader (AU)

Sasuke Uchiha.

The extremely famous boy, specially, (and probably only), in girls.
He had a horde of fangirls, and that annoyed (Y/N) so very much.

Sure he had a nice face and all, but why the unlimited number of fangirls? If you asked for (Y/N)'s opinion, she'd root for a boy who actually cared and was not some stuck up Duckbutted-emo, who failed to show any emotions.

(Y/N)'s fellow class mates, Sakura and Ino, were madly and helplessly in love with him.

To you, they seemed crazy and more to the obsessed side.
(A/N: No offence but I really dislike Sakura.)

The female population of your class was clearly desperate to make SASUKE-KUN notice them. They practically worshipped the ground on which he walked.

(Y/N) would never go as far as hitting other people or pretend to be fake, just to get some boy to notice her. A rude, stuck up, super rich and extremely handsome boy, who she found attractive.

But maybe, that's why he noticed her. Because she wasn't like everyone else. She would act just as coldly towards him, yet she was friendly and open towards everyone else. Especially that Naruto. They both got along so well.

Sasuke couldn't help but be curious about (Y/N). He never really understood how she was able to resist his charm, and glare at him if he acted rude (which was, by the way, all the damn time.)

He wondered and wondered, her personality constantly intriguing him. She was the best in everything in her class, after all. She had her fair share of supporters.
And fanboys, or obsessed-freaks, as Sasuke called them.
They all would stare at her, blush like school girls, and practically drool at her. Sasuke did not like how they looked at her.
A weird feeling would overtake him when he'd see her smiling at them. But he was too proud to admit his attraction towards the beautiful (e/c)-eyed beauty.

What he found the most shocking was that all the girls in his class, respected and liked (Y/N). She was well popular and had her own standards.
She was like the female version of Sasuke, except for the fact that she was famous for her personality, good grades and loving nature.

But, the famous Uchiha was famous for his looks, cold nature and nothing more.

(Y/N) amazed the raven-haired boy.
She didn't take shit from no one and Sasuke was keen on getting her to fall for him. He would get her to like him too. After all, the Uchiha did not like anyone taking his charm lightly.

The bell signaling lunch rang, and Sasuke decided to take matters in his own hands. A handful of girls surrounded him, giggling and annoying him.
"Sasuke-kun!" The girls sang, pissing him off.

He ignored them and walked over to a certain (h/c)-haired beauty's desk.
She was busy talking with Naruto, Kiba and Shikamaru, all of them laughing at something she had said.

Sasuke felt jealous and decided to take action.

He went over to her desk and slammed his hands on the brown desk, effectively catching her attention.

She looked confused for a second but soon, a bored look came in her (e/c) eyes.

"What is it, Sasuke?" She questioned, giving him an unamused look (although she was very confused and nervous.)

A smirk came over his lips and he stared directly in her eyes. Almost shamelessly.

She squirmed uneasily under his gaze, but still rolled her eyes.

Sasuke chuckled at her reaction, finding it cute.

"You didn't answer me," she mumbled.

"I don't have to." Was the raven-haired boy's reply as he continued staring at her, making her extremely uncomfortable.

"AY, SASUKE LEAVE (Y/N)-CHAN ALONE!" Naruto yelled, standing next to (Y/N).

"God bless that boy." She thought, thanking God for Naruto.

Sasuke gave the blond an annoyed look, "Shut up, Naruto."

"Hey! Don't talk to him like that!" She glared at Sasuke.

"Hn. You're cute when you're angry." Sasuke smirked at her, and winked.

A huge blush spread across (Y/N)'s face. Sure, she got compliments from boys a lot, but this was SASUKE UCHIHA! She turned away from him, trying to hide the blush on her face.

"(Y/N)-chan, Naruto let's go." Shikamaru spoke in a bored voice, grabbing (Y/N)'s arm and pulling her with him.

Sasuke walked over to her and with his lips against her ears, whispered, "I'll walk you home today. See ya."

And with that the boy walked away, sending a wink the blushing girl's way.

(Y/N) sighed and looked down, her face as red as a tomato.

She looked up to see all her female classmates sending her death glares.

"EEEH LET'S GO (Y/N)-CHAN!" Naruto shouted, pulling her away from the crazy fangirls.

"Sooo, (Y/N)-chan, what did he say? Do you like him as well? Will you go out with him? Will he-"
"Oi, shut up, Naruto!" (Y/N) whispered, blushing.

But you know what they say,
Opposites attract.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, lovelies! :s

Have a lovely day. :)
Vote, comment, fan, request and stay beautiful,
~Valdezzzing ❤