Young!Tom Riddle x Reader

Requested by: caxadolla :)

Tom Riddle didn't just get involved with things, he formed obsessions. And it didn't just happen; it happened in stages. Every following stage was much prolonged and intense than the previous, increasing his want exponentially.

Power, immortality, destruction, fame and the newest addition to the list was, (Y/N) (L/N).

The first stage was almost always curiosity - something would catch his watchful eye and occupy his thoughts until he was forced to take some action.

He was the devilishly handsome and extrememly intelligent, every teacher's favourite and  every girl's dreamboy. He could get any girl or boy he wanted. But none of them mattered, they were all inferior lifeforms he didn't pay any regard to.

He didn't bother to pay attention to anyone until her, one fateful day he saw the beautiful (House Name). She wasn't someone he had noticed before but he was almost regretful for not noticing her before. That curve of her lips, her unbuttoned and folded sleeves and that mischievous glint in her eyes sparked curiosity deep within him. He soon found himself wondering why she was smiling and who was that guy that walked arm-in-arm with her.

Rolling his eyes, he shook his head. She wasn't too special and he could easily get her. He could get anyone he wanted.

The next stage: Gathering information from every possible source.

(Y/N) (L/N) was a year younger than him, she had (e/c) eyes and liked books. She was a fairly well-liked girl. He could see the way all the other guys looked at her. It didn't sit well with him. They couldn't look at or dream about what was his.

He got Lestrange and a few others to grow close to her friends and find out more about her.

Soon, he knew a lot about her. Very soon, he would grow close to her, so close that she would beg for his affection.

Smirking to himself, he formulated a plan.

The third stage was "advancing using the information discovered".

He found out from his followers that (Y/N) herself was curious about him. That bit of information invited him to spring into action as soon as possible.

Slughorn had hosted a ball for rich, intelligent and influential students. Naturally, Tom was a part of it. He was delighted to see that his (Y/N) was there too.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," he softly purred her name, a glint in his eyes as he stared at her.

The (h/c)-haired girl turned around, a shocked look on her face. She barely whispered out his name, "Tom Riddle." But he heard it loud and clear, enough to bring a satisfied taste in his mouth.

"Would you," he grabbed her hand gently, "care to join me for a drink?"

"Sure," she gave him a small smile.

That smile sparked so much inside him.

-

As he began to walk back to the Slytherin Common Room, he caught her eye. He flashed her his famous smirk - satisfied when she averted her eyes, a blush on her face. Oh, this game of winning her affections would be so much fun. He would have her in no time.

The second-last stage before a full-fledged obsession began was desire.

He had become her "friend" in no time. She was easy-going and entertained him a lot with her intellectual talk. He wanted her to acknowledge him as something more. He wanted to be the only that got to kiss those cherry lips and the only one in her thoughts. He wanted her to want him just as bad as he did. He was sure he had gotten her infatuated with him but he wanted more. He wanted her to beg for him to be hers.

He had gotten rid of her guy friend by erasing his memories. He was in the hospital now and Tom enjoyed every moment (Y/N) spent with him, her head resting on his shoulder as she cried. She looked so beautiful when she cried. It made him feel so good.

"Soon, you'll be mine. Mine alone," he thought, running her hands through her hair, pretending to 'comfort her'.

Using her grief as an excuse, he made her look at him and pressed his lips to her in an intense kiss.

He pulled away only to have her pull him back and kiss him again.

A satisfied sigh escaped from his chest. 

Obsession.

She soon occupied every crevice of his brain. Every thought, every plan - it all revolved around her. She was the last puzzle piece in his puzzle.

As he finished making a new horcrux, he smirked to himself. He had everything he wanted now.

He headed back and (Y/N) hugged and kissed him.

"Oh darling, you're mine. Only mine."

-----------------------

A/N: Lololol, I hope you liked it! ♡
I'm personally sort of happy with this one, because I feel like I've depicted Tom Riddle well? Idk. Your thoughts?

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay fabulous,
~Valdezzzing ❤