707 x Reader

We always have really bubbly oneshots with Saeyoung - blatantly ignoring the fact that he used to be depressed and that depression doesn't truly ever go away. I feel like we should all be aware of that bitter fact. I decided to write this with a depressed Saeyoung in mind, not 707 or Luciel.

The sky was still grey, the clock still made the same sound, the walls still stared back at him, the floor was still littered - with empty packs and tins of Honey Buddah Chips and PhD Pepper - and his heart was still empty. He had no reason at all to be feeling this way - his brother was back and he had (Y/N). He was sitting on the floor, unaffected by the garbage surrounding him, when she walked into the room.

"Saeyoung?"

He didn't look up, he didn't have the heart to. Besides, with what face would he look at her - this depressed, no-good side of him? He had kept her distant whenever he had been depressed before, but that had been when they weren't in a relationship. Now that they had been together for a few months, this was the first time he had a depressive episode.

"Saeyoung," she gently patted him on the back, "why aren't you picking up your phone? I called you 12 times! Do you have any idea how worried-"

"I'm sorry," he replied, still not looking up at her.

"Aw, you're sorry? I was dying with worry-"

"I said I was sorry, didn't I?" He snapped, unintentionally, his tone had come out much sharper than he had intended.

He could feel her stiffen beside him. She wasn't used to him being so cold.

"I-"

"(Y/N), please leave me be. I-I'm not feeling too good right now."

"But Saeyoung-"

"Please," he begged. He did not want the love of his life to be unhappy because of him.

(Y/N) wrapped an arm around his shoulders, almost hugging him from behind, "I'm here for you."

"I know, thank you. I just.. I just don't want you to be here right now."

"But I want to stay here with you."

"(Y/N)-"

"Saeyoung, please. Let me be there for you," she got up and leaned in front of him, ruffling his hair. "I know I might not be able to do much, but I just want to stay with you right now."

He was about to tell her to go but she got up and began to tidy up his room. She hummed a tune, her out-of-tune and calming voice brought a ghost of a smile to his face.

♡ Time Skip Brought To You By: Ciel and Sebastian ♡

"Saeyoung?"

-

"Saeyoung?"

-

"Defender of Justice?"

-

"OMG THIS IS THE LAST PACKET OF HONEY BUDDAH CHIPS!"

"HUH?" Saeyoung jolted awake, his eyes wide open. "What?"

"Ah, thank God you woke up. Come on, I cooked some lunch. Saeran is already at the table."

"Lunch?"

"Yeah, he told me that you haven't eaten anything since yesterday."

"I am not hungry," he replied, frowning.

(Y/N) gave him a blank face, "Your point meaning?"

"(Y/N), I said I'm not hungry. Why don't you understand?"

"Don't be so difficult, Saeyoung. If you don't come yourself, I'll get Saeran to carry you and then I'll feed you myself."

Saeyoung exhaled, trying his best not to feel angry, "Why are you so stubborn?"

"I could ask you the same question," (Y/N) pouted.

"But-"

"No buts, come on," she pulled him upwards and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. "I love you so much."

He had no idea why his eyes became wet with tears all of a sudden - it was probably because of how depressed he felt - but he managed to choke out, "Why do you love me?"

"Because you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"You like," he pulled away from the hug and pointed towards himself, "this pathetic human being?"

"The Saeyoung I know and love is not pathetic. He's the strongest and bravest man ever and I will never regret loving him."

His eyes welled up and soon tears began to stream down his face. "Thank you so much, (Y/N). You truly are the only light in the the dark tunnel of my life."

(Y/N) gently wiped his tears away and kissed his cheek, "Come on."

"I love you so much. I live for you and Saeran. Thank you for always being there for me."

"Don't thank me. I love you and always will."

She leaned towards and him kissed him gently.

Maybe, just maybe, as long as she and Saeran were there, he would hold on.

----------------------------

A/N: I hope this wasn't too terrible, lmao. If you are depressed or if someone you love is, please stay strong. I'm always here for you. It might not seem like it right now, but it will get better one day. I promise.

Let's stay alive and strong for now.

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay lovely,
~Valdezzzing ❤