Thug!Levi x Reader (AU)

Lolol, I really wanted to write this!

Eyes glued to the laptop screen in front of her, mind somewhere far away - probably deep in thoughts on what life would feel like when you didn't have to worry about studying -   (Y/N) mindlessly scrolled through (Fav Social media), blatantly unaware of her surroundings.

Levi Ackerman stealthily looked around the house of the teenager - who was currently still indulging in wasting time on some lame social media website. Her unawareness to her surroundings was a huge plus for him; at least he wouldn't have to kill this brat.

The house wasn't as clean as he would  have liked. A fine layer of dust covered the floor and the sofa looked like it needed to be vacuum-cleaned.
What was it with students these days? Who does not want to keep their house clean?

The dust around the house was making his nose itchy and he felt like sneezing.
"Don't sneeze, don't sneeze! The brat will - achoo!"

There went his plan, right there, in the trash can.

The girl turned around very slowly, eyes wide, mouth agape, she stared at the man - actually, thug - who had somehow sneaked into her house.
The oddly disturbing thing was that she wasn't scared at all, more like she was amused. "I forgot to lock the window, right, dude?"

"Yeah, you're a silly brat, you know that? Achoo!"

(Y/N) chuckled at the short thug in her house - who looked no older than twenty-five - and he was pleasantly nice to look at.

Silvery eyes, dark black hair, closely cropped and an extremely nice centre-part. He was adorable and beautiful at the same time. What a mighty fine specimen stood in front of (Y/N). What should she do?

"Um, dude I don't have any money, like seriously. I had to pay the student bill and the apartment bill and the loan sort of finished and I'm broke right now and, yeah."

Levi glared at the girl in front of him, "I don't need bullshit."

"Honestly, dude. It'd be a shame if you didn't kill me right now," (Y/N) mumbled, an amused smile on her lips, "I mean I don't want to commit suicide, maybe you could kill me?"

"Are you for real, you dumb brat?"

"Life does that to you. Ha, oh my God. Your expression is priceless. Dude, relax. I have dark humour, sorry."

"You're abnormal, brat. Ah, I shouldn't even have come here in the first place!"

"True that. I don't have money! Oh wait. If you're a thug, then why are you so mortified by the thought of having to kill me?"

The thug stiffened for a moment, and then muttered, "I don't kill, (Y/N)."

The girl froze, "Oh shit. You're a stalker! How do you know my name? DAMN-"

"It's on the door to your left, '(Y/N) does not want people near her'? I made a guess that this (Y/N) was you."

"Ooh, haha, sorry. What's your name?"

"Levi."

"Aw, such a cute little name for a cute little man!"

The man's eyes narrowed and his aura grew dark and mad, "The hell did you just say?"

"N-nothing, man. Since I don't have money, h-how about giving you food to eat instead?"

He nodded, eyes softening, "I'll clean your shitty house in exchange," the man said. "It's way too dirty."

"You don't have to-"

"I will clean your house. It's final. Stop arguing, you brat," he grumbled, eyes narrowed.

(Y/N) laughed uneasily, "Sure."

"You should be grateful that you have a nice face or I wouldn't have offered to clean your house, (Y/N)."

"Ha, okay?"

And, so, dear children, Thug Levi cleaned (Y/N)'s dirty house and (Y/N) made him stay for lunch and tea. They talked a lot and had tea together and wow.

"I'll come some other day. Don't forget to lock your window, brat."

"I will lock it, don't worry."

"You know what? Don't lock it. It makes my job to come here easier."

"Dude-"

"Next time, I'll come to steal your heart, brat. Bye."

Before she could comment on how smooth Mr Shorty was, he had jumped out the window.

Waiting for him to come next time would definitely be hard.

---------------

A/N: I didn't know which direction to take this into, lolol. I hope this will suffice.

Thank you so much for all the support and love on this book. Means the world.

Vote, comment, fan, request and stay lovely,
~Valdezzzing ❤