FINDING HIM

Hey guys, just wanted to give you an idea on what [ FINDING HIM ] will be like.

Hope you guys like it......

ARAMANDA'S P.O.V

I lean by the door as I watch my mom places her palm on Aramina's cheek.

A tear falls down my cheek. My mom has been so strong for the past year even though she knows she is dying. I have accepted that she is dying and with that I have distanced myself from her. I know I will not be able to stand it if I lost her whilst are so close. I have already lost too much.

I turn away to leave just in time to crush into a muscular chest.

"Oh my, I am so sorry." I say.

"Do not worry about it." He says looking up.

I get a look at his face. He is just ravishing.

"I'm Nick." He says taking me out of my thoughts as he extends his hand.

I take it with a smile "I'm Aramanda." I say.

He smiles and repeats my name in a whisper.

I want to ask why he is here in the hospital but most probably he will ask me roo and I am just not ready to talk about Aramina yet.

"Uh.....I have to go now, see you around." I say.

I walk to the back of the hospital. I light up my cigarette and start smoking.

I stare into the distance as I just think about how swiftly my life changed and how it is continuing to change.

I glance at the ground and see a Starbucks cup with a new cover. I realise how I have lost track of the worldly activities. I do not even remember the last time I went to Forever 21 or the last time I went to the salon to get my hair done. I have been tying my hair in the same messy bun for as long as I can remember.

"Really funny how the world can pass by and you don't even notice it huh," I hear someone say beside me and turn to see Nick smiling lightly at me.

"How did you know that is what I was thinking?" I ask.

"I just knew." He says "So why are you here......at the hopital?"

There it is. The question I was dreading. I have not talked about it to anyone and I just don't think I am ready to.

"Umm.....I have to go. I will talk to you later." I say before quickly dropping down the cigarette.

I walk to Aramina's ward and I sit down outside the door. I put my head in my hands and sigh.

"She wants to see him." I hear my mom say as she sits beside me.

I look up with a questioning look "She wants to see who?" I ask.

"Her dad." My mom says.

A tear instantly falls down my cheek.

__________________

What do you guys think?
Vote Comment Share.
Mostly comment please, I need to know whether I should continue with it or not.