chapter 9

Nick's P.O.V

I opened the door and got in. When I did she turned and as soon as she saw me she stood up and wanted to leave but i grabbed her hand.

"Please just listen to me Amanda."I said

"Listen to what Nick? To the fact that la st night you completely forgot me? Or you were too busy with Stacey? Nick if you didn't want to see me you could have just said No rather than let me stand out there like some crazy person." She answered then left.

I needed to make things write. It was going to be hard but I just had to. I love her.

I went to find Jessica and I saw her sitting in the school yard on a bench. "Umm... Jessica can I talk to you?" I asked and sat next to her.

"Sure Nick. What's wrong?"She answered

"Well Amanda and I got in this sort of fight and it's my prob so I wanna make it up to her but I need everyone out of her house. Think you can help?" I asked.

"Sure I can. First of all her mom and brother are going out so all I need to do is to get Kate out of the house which won't be so hard cause she's dating my brother."she answered

"Thanks. I owe you."I said and left.

Jessica's P.O.V

I was home sitting on the couch watching TV with Luke my brother.

"Hey bro. Why don't you invite Kate here so you can spent time together since mom and dad are out and I have a date with Joe." I asked hoping to get a positive response and I did.

So I called Nick.

(N=Nick & J=Jessica)

N= Hey Jess how's it going?

J= It's going great. I've told my brother to go out with Kate so nobody's at Amanda's house except for her. I'll call her to say I'm coming for some girls night so she makes some snacks and all.

N=That's great. Thanks you pulled it off real fast. Like I said I owe you. Bye

J=Bye.

I hung up and texted Amanda

(A=Amanda & J=Jessica)

J= Hey girl. If nobody is home with you can I come for some girls night? It's been long since we had one of those.

A= Sure. Everyone's going out so you can come. I start making snacks and all.

J=great. Be there soon.

A=K. See You.

I put my phone down and went to get ready for my date. I took a shower then looked around my closet for a nice dress since we were going for dinner.

I finally picked a pink knee length dress that had sparkles all around it. I put on a heart necklace and heart earings. Then waited for Joe to get here.

Amanda's P.O.V

I made sandwiches and put them on the table with some drinks and chips.
Maybe having Jessica over would help me forget the Nick thing. I made everything ready then went upstairs to change my clothes.

I wore a simple yellow shirt and blue loose jeans. While I was tying my hear the door bell rang. I went downstairs and opened it.

Surprisingly it wasn't Jessica. It was someone hold heart shaped flowers over his or her face. Then he or she pulled them down and wow, it was Nick.

"I know you don't wanna see me but even if we can't be friends I just have to apologize. I'm sorry for last night. I had been busy that I forgot. I'm really sorry. I hope you forgive me Amanda."he said. I wanted to say no and shut the door in his face but instead I was speechless. I couldn't believe he planned all this with Jessica for me. Cause now that I think of it she has a date with Joe today.

"I don't know what to say Nick."I said

"You can say you forgive me and let me in."he answered

I chucked a bit then moved aside to let him in. And he got in.

"So you forgive me?"He asked and I nodded my head. He hugged me then said "oh one more thing... will you be girlfriend?"He asked.

I was overwhelmed by that question. I've always wanted us to be together but I couldn't ask him cause people would think I'm desperate so I waited for him to ask me and he did.

I hugged and said "yes" then he kissed me and I kissed him back. It lasted for a while then we broke it.

We sat on the couch, ate the sandwiches and watched 'Fast and Furious 7'. This night turned out to better than I expected.

I took out my phone and texted Jessica.

(A=Amanda & J=Jessica)

A= Girl... I love you. You're the best friend ever. Thanks so much.

J=I know I'm great. Enjoy your night cause I'm enjoying mine. Make sure you tell me all about it tomorrow.

A=duh I will. Love ya.
C Ya at school.

J=Bye.

I put down my phone and laid my head on Nick's chest and he put his hand over my shoulder. Everything was for once how I wanted to be.
________________

Do you like it. Hope you do.
(Vote and Comment)