chapter: 10

- a week later
Amanda's P.O.V

It's the wedding day. Everything is set up really well. My mom looks wonderful. Kate is her made of honour and I am one of the bridesmaid. We are all dressed in purple lace dresses with a bow on the waist. Nick is there and everything else is perfect. Danny, Kate and I are glad and ready to accept Jason as our dad. The wedding began and the priest said whatever he said and the whole I do think happened. The party was all great then we went home.

As we got home i went to that place i always go. I sat there just thinking about everything. The I heard someone call my name from behind. I turned and saw Jason standing there.

"Umm... hey" I said "Hey honey why you Sutton here all alone. What's wrong?" He asked looking concerned then sat down beside me. "Everything is perfect. I'm just here to sit and enjoy this day. I'm totally fine don't worry." I said smiling then I hugged him. I was so happy to have someone to call dad. "Jason?" I asked. "Yes."he said "can I call you dad?" I asked. He chuckled a bit then said "I wouldn't be more glad than having you your brother and Kate to call me dad." This made me so happy and I hugged him tighter. After about five minutes we went back in the house then I went to bed.

I woke up then got ready and Danny was ready too. Jason or should I say dad drove us to school. When we arrived we said goodbye then went to our classes. "Amanda." Nick said and kissed my cheek