chapter : 33

Amanda's P.O.V

~ three weeks later

"I'll miss you so much." I said to Nick before kissing him again.

The holidays were finally here and I was so happy to be seeing my family again but also sad that Nick wouldn't be coming with me.

He had driven me to the airport and it was just a few minutes left before I had to board the plane.

"Me too honey but it's just for a month then you'll be back here." He reminded me and I smiled.

Before I knew it, it was time for me to leave. "I guess I have to go now." I said without realizing that I was crying.

"Don't cry honey," he said wiping away my tears before pulling me in for a hug to which I responded to by hugging him back tightly "You'll be back before you even know it and anyways we will talk to each other all the time, okay?." He said before we pulled away.

I smiled nodding my head before picking up my bags and making my way to my gate before I heard Nick call my name "Amanda." He said and I turned back to face him.

He walked closer to me then kissed me for like the hundredth time today. "Have a safe flight honey." He said. I smiled and nodded my head.

********

"Thank you." I said to the air host who had helped me with taking down my lagguage.

"You're welcome but I would feel that you are really thankful if you took this." He said with a smirk.

I was in too much of hurry to even look at what was written on the paper so I just took it, gave him a smile then exited the plane.

I was home.

As I through the crowd I saw my mom, Dad (Jason), Kate and Danny. A small tear fell down my cheek.

As soon as Danny saw me he ran up to me as fast as he could. I put my bags down and knelt down to his height.

"Amanda." He said pulling me into a tight hug "I missed you so much." He said still hugging me.

"Me too sweetheart......me too." I replied as I tightened the already tight hug.

"Am I going to get a chance too." I heard Kate say.

I pulled away from Danny before standing up and looking at Kate.

"Look at you." I said before hugging her tightly

After Kate I went on to Dad then finally Mom.

"You've come a long way honey and throughout this whole long way, you've never failed to make me proud." She said with a few tears falling down her cheeks.

I didn't know what to say so I just hugged her. I hugged really tight.

A few how are yous and I'm fines later, we were on our way back home.

I was leaning on the window already missing Nick but most of all I was happy to be back home with no annoying fathers. I knew I would be back with his problems after the holidays but why worry about the future? Just enjoy the present.

When we got home I literally ran inside. I had missed my room so much.

I ran upatirs and went to my room.

I opened it and realized it was so different.....in the best way possible.

The walls were now white with pink and red flowers, the floor was carpeted with a hot pink carpet, and the curtains were white.

"Surprise!" I heard my dad say causing me to turn and face him. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much daddy." I said

"Glad you like it. It was mostly Kate's idea." He said

******
I had finished unpacking my bags and I was just sitting down on my bed.

Kate had taken Danny to his karate classes. Mom and dad had gone to the neighbourhood meeting. I was home alone. Just me and silence.

I decided to look at what was written on the paper that I had gotten from the air host.

Typical boys. He had written his number.

There couldn't be any harm in calling.....right?

I dialed the number on my phone and after two rings, he answered.

"Hello. This is Justin. How may I help you?" He said in his British accent.

"Hey....Um.....it's Amanda. You gave me your number earlier today." I said

"Oh yeah. Hey. I really didn't think you would call." He said chuckling.

"Well I did." I said before I heard the door bell ring "Um....I have to go right now so talk to you later."

"Okay so see you tomorrow." He said

"Tomorrow?" I asked before I heard the door bell ring again.

"Yeah, I won't be here for long so I would like to see you before I leave." He said

"We'll talk about it later. Bye." I said before hanging up.

I got up from my bed and hurried downstairs.

I opened the door and saw Chriss.

"Oh my gosh Chriss." I said as I pulled him into a hug "I missed you so much." I said as we pulled away.

"Hey Amanda. Welcome back. Is Kate here?" He asked as I moved aside to let him in.

"Thanks. Um...Kate isn't here, she took Danny to his karate lessons. But why do you want to see her?" I asked

"Didn't she tell you?" He asked making me confused.

"No she didn't. What's going- oh my gosh. Are you guys together?" I asked getting exited.

"Well yeah. And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I thought she did." He said

"Forget that. I can't you guys are together. This is so great." I said jumping up and down.

For the rest of the day I just stayed with Chriss as he filled me in on everything that happened when I wasn't here.

It was good to be back.
___________
There you go guys.
Hope you like it.
Let me know if you have any requests or suggestions.
Please vote, comment and mostly SHARE.
I want to go back to school with 1000 reads so please share.