chapter : 32

Nick's P.O.V

What was she doing here? What was I going to do now? Should I tell Amanda?

"Hey Abby, how are you?" Amanda said as she walked to her.

Abby? Why would she lie about her name?

I knew that Amanda was not so fine during these past few days so I decided to let it go. I don't think she will be a big deal. Maybe she doesn't even remember me. She hasn't looked at me yet so I guess she hasn't sees me.

"Honey, I'm going to go to the store next door so you can buy your things then meet me there." I said finding it the best way to get out this place.

"Okay I'll be quick." Amanda answered as she looked at some of the things.

I then quickly left the store.

Amanda's P.O.V

I picked the things I needed then went to pay for them.

"Who was that guy you came with?" Abby asked as she calculated the prizes.

"Oh that's Nick. He's my boyfriend." I said

"Okay." She said before telling me the total amount then I paid.

I took the the plastic bag then went out of the shop.

As I got out I saw my father standing by the door.

"Hey." He said with a smile.

What was he here for? I couldn't let Nick see me with him because I would have to explain the whole thing to him.

I quickly turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm "you don't just walk away from your father like that." He said.

"Please just go." I pleaded

"Why should I ? I'm here to see my daughter. You need to know the truth Amanda." He said.

I pushed his hand away "Shut up. Leave me alone." I said before walking away and entering the next store where Nick was in.

"Hey. Did you get your things? What do you want to do now?" Nick said when he saw me.

I was scared. I didn't want to be here knowing that my father was around. Everything he was doing was just scaring me.

"Maybe we should go." I said

"What? I thought we could get some food then walk around." He said

"I know, but I really don't feel like being out. Plus I have a lot of work for school." I lied.

"Come on honey, I mean when was the last time we spent the day together? I'll even help you with the school work if it's really that much." He said.

"No. Can we just go." I said and I saw the smile on his face vanish.

Nick sighed "Okay then, let's go." He said before we went to the elevator and went back to the parking lot.

The ride was silent. I felt really bad for ruining the day. I was ruining everything. Maybe I was even ruining my relationship with Nick.

When we arrived Nick just got out quickly and went to his room I guess.

I sighed then got out of the car. Should I go and talk to him?

I walked to my room and just sat on my bed.

I then remembered something my father had said when I saw him at the mall.

You need to know the truth Amanda.

What truth?

I didn't even realize I was crying. I brought my knees up to my chest and buried my face between my knees and my chest.

You need to know the truth Amanda.

That's all I could hear right now. What truth was he talking about?

________________________

This chapter wasn't so great but I'll try to make the next one great.

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions.

#Vote&Comment

*And, do you guys like the new cover or was the old one better?