chapter : 39

1 Year Later.....

Amanda's P.O.V

I smiled to myself as looked in the mirror.

Today was the day. Today was the day I was going into a new chapter of my life.

I went to downstairs where as usual my dad was in the kitchen preparing some tasty food.

"Good morning baby girl." He said.

I walked to where he was and placed a soft kiss on his cheek "Morning daddy."

"Are you ready for today?"

"I guess so but I really can't think of leaving you behind. The past year has changed a lot of my life and I just cannot think of not being around you."

He turned off the stove and turned around so he was facing me. "It's not like you are going to another country honey. You are just moving in with Nick. Instead of thinking about how much you are going to miss me or how hard it will be for you to live without me you should be thinking about how much of a great time you will have with Nick." He said.

I sighed "Where did learn how to always be positive? But I guess you are right, I mean I can always come over and visit whenever I miss you and you can also do the same."

"See. You are going to love it when you are staying with Nick. Now put some plates on the table so we can eat this pancakes."

*******
"Was that the last one?" Nick asked as he put my bag in his car.

"Yes." I said with a slight jump "Are we crazy for doing this?" I asked

Nick walked closer to me and put his hands around my waist, he placed a soft kiss on my neck "we would be crazy if we didn't to this."He said and I could feel him smile on my neck.

I moved my head so I was facing him. I slowly pressed my lips on his.

"We are out in the open babe. What If your dad sees us." He said in between kisses.

"He won't mind." I answered.

Amanda's Dad's P.O.V

I stood by the door as I saw my daughter making out with her boyfriend.

She was finally happy. I was finally happy.

She had come a long way and both me and Nick had come along with her.

Nick is the perfect guy for her. I trust him with my daughter. He has never left her side. He will never leave her side and this I believe.

After they had pulled apart I walked to them. "Are you done with everything?" I asked them.

"Yeah dad, I have put everything in the car." Amanda said trying to wipe he lips.

"And are you done with the other staff?" I asked giving the look.

"What do you mean?" She asked trying to act as if she was confused.

"You know what I am talking about darling." I said with a chuckle "Now, are you ready to leave?" I asked

Amanda started blinking her eyes quickly and I knew she was about to cry so I hugged her.

"You are going to have a great time baby girl. I'll visit and you can visit whenever you feel like it." I said

She wiped the few tears that were falling down her cheeks after we let go.

"Come on, get in the car. You don't want to leave at night, do you?" I said

She nodded her head "I will wait for you in the car, Nick" She said before getting into the car.

"I trust you with her Nick. Please take care of her. You know how long we have come." I said

"I promise you I will take great care of her." He said

"Drive safely." I said before giving a pat on the back and he went to the car and in no time they were driving off.

I went back inside the house.

Amanda's P.O.V

As I opened the door to our house I could feel it. I could feel myself entering the new chapter of my life. I could feel myself entering the new chapter of my life with no doubts and I was sure I would not regret it.

I was sure of this. This was what I wanted. Nick was what I wanted. He was the one.

__________________

How did you guys like that? This is basically the last chapter but I'm going to update 1 more chapter and IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM is done.

Are you guys ready for it to end?

Vote, Comment and SHARE!!!