chapter : 34

Amanda's P.O.V

"I'm really glad you're back. I have like a lot to tell you." Kate said as we were seated on her couch in her room with two packets of chips, seven up, fanta, strawberries, Nutella and our signature snack : chaclate chip cookies.

We were having sister night. Just her and I in her big room which had a mini living room with a TV.

"I'm glad I'm back too but I so mad at you." I said putting on an angry face.

"Why? Is it because I used and nearly finished your moments perfume?" She asked.

"It's because you are a lame sister for not telling me that you and Chriss are dating. Like what the hell! I was still sad for you that you and Jessica's brother broke up and you have already moved on!" I said

"How do you know we're dating?" She asked

"I have my sources but come on, tell me how it happened." I said giving her my full attention even though Chris had told me all about it."

As she started telling me about her and Chris I noticed she blushed a few times when she mentioned his name.

She was so head over heels for him.

It made me happy to see her happy. She had come a long way.

I on the other side kept on thinking about our father.

What truth was he talking about?

"So isn't that like so crazy but still romantic?" Kate asked waking me from my thoughts. I guess she had finished talking about how Chriss asked her to be his girlfriend.

I smiled "Yeah, it really is."

"Anyways, enough about me. Tell me about how everything has been with you."

I was of course not going to tell her about how I met our father.

"We basically skyped every week. I told you everything there is. Not much happened." I literally lied

"Oh stop it. Like tell me in detail how serious you and Nick are getting."

"We're going great. He basically loves to kiss me everytime." I said chuckling as I thought about how much of a great kisser he is.

*** Flashback ***

"So you're really going to leave me by myself for the holiday?" Nick asked as he was sitting on one of my chairs in my room.

"Come on. Your dad will be with you. And I'm going to stay with you for the next holiday." I said as I packed the last thing in to my bag.

"Okay, have it your way honey but on one condition." He stated

"And what will that be?" I asked

"It's not much and it's only for today. My condition is that today I get to kiss you as much as I want." He said actually serious.

"You got it." I said before being surprised that I actually agreed to that.

He stood up from where he was sitting and hugged me from behind before placing a kiss on my cheek causing me to smile.

"Okay now help me zip up this bag." I said as he let go and I turned to face him.

"I'll do it for kiss. And the kiss first." He said with a smirk.

He has already started.

He leaned and placed his lips on mine slowly. I loved it when we kissed. Everything would just disappear and it would feel like there's only him and I in the world.

He put his hands around my waist as I put mine around his neck.

The knock on the door made us pull away with me blushing like crazy.

Nick wasn't happy with whoever was outside that door. "Seriously?!" He groaned before going to open the door.

"Hey man. I've been looking for you everywhere but of course you would be here. I know you will be leaving tomorrow so why don't we go out with the guys today?" I heard someone say and from the voice I could tell it was Dave.

He's such a moment ruiner.

"No, maybe later." Nick said before slamming the door in Dave's face.

When he turned and faced me I blushed even more.

He smirked and came to me. He leaned closer to my ear "Did you like that?" He asked causing me to shiver a bit.

"Did I ever tell to you this?" He asked still whispered.

"Tell me what?" I asked

"That you are a great kisser." He still whispered

**** End of Flashback ****

"Stick to him, he really loves you." Kate said causing me to smile.

I miss him alot already.

*****

"You have to know the truth Amanda. The truth she's hiding from you. The truth that holds a great importance in your life." My father said causing my tears to fall even faster.

I had gotten tired of all this running around "What is this truth you're talking about. Just tell me then leave me alone." I said

"Trust me, after you heat this truth, you won't want to leave me yourself." He said coming closer but the closer he walked the futher he seemed.

"Just say it." I said shouting

"Okay it is-" He couldn't even finish his sentence since suddenly he was pulled down and everything went black.

I woke up panting. What was going on? Is something really being hidden from me? Who was the she in my dream?

Am I becoming crazy?
____________
Like it?
Vote, Comment and SHARE! !!!!