Chapter 4

A week later

Amanda's P.O.V

We finished the whole assignment thingy and ours was really liked by the teacher. Since then Nick and I have been hanging out around the school A lot.

"Hey Amanda can I come by your house today and pick something I left the other day?" Nick asked "Yes, sure." I said

Later that day Nick drove over to my house and picked whatever he left. We also had lunch and soon he was ready to leave. I walked him to his car.

"I had fun, thanx." He said "you're welcome." I said and then suddenly there was this awkward silence between us and then out of nowhere Nick leaned in and I was confused as to what he was about to do but then his lips crushed on to mine, I wanted to push him away but I sort of liked it and kissed him back but then I realized what I was doing and pushed him away. I didn't know what to do or say so to I just ran back into the house.

When I got in I ran straight to my room and cried to myself. I didn't know why I was crying but tears just ran down my cheeks.

"Amanda, What's wrong sis?" Kate asked "It's Nick, he-he kissed me." I said with tears Kate was speechless for awhile then she said "Did you kiss him back?" "Well no.....I mean sort of ummm.......yes." i answered "Girl, do you like him?" Kate said with a smirk "No,I mean I don't know. I can't love him, I don't want to get hurt. Mom smiles everytime like everything is fine but deep gdown i can see the pain in her eyes. She will never forget dad....." I said and suddenly mom came in with sadness in her eyes. Was she listening to what i was saying. "Amanda honey, you don't have to give up the precious gift of love because of what happened to me. My love story didn't work out but don't give up yours" my mom said "No mom, I just can't. Ever since we left England I decided to never fall in love because to me loe is a big place where in anyone who enters should be ready to hurt and I don't want that." I said with a few tears falling down my cheeks "No honey, that's wrong but I can't force you. Anyway think about it and good night." she said and kissed me on the cheek before leaving and closing the door. I changed into my pjamas and went to bed. I preety much stayed there thinking about what mom said. Because a part of me loved Nick.

*Morning*

I woke up and I had made my idea. I loved Nick and was going to talk to him. He's the only one that managed to change my motto 'LOVE IS A BIG PLACE WHERE IN ANYONE WHO ENTERS IT WILL FOR SURE BE HURT'
but wait........... what if he just kissed me for a stupid reason? Maybe he doesn't even love me.

Nick's P.O.V

All through the night I kept on thinking about Amanda. I wasn't going to ruin our friendship so I was going to talk to her. I finally made up my mind and I finally found love again ever since the incident with Cassandra.

Amanda's P.O.V

I was looking for Nick to talk to him about yesterday. "Ummm Jessica have you seen Nick anywhere?" I asked Jessica who was now dating Joe and they were really cute together The last time I saw him he was going in the bio lab. " she said so I went to the bio lab. I opened the door only to find Amy jump on nick and crush her lips on to him. I was hurt and angry at the same time so I just shut the door and ran to the music room where I would usually be when I was upset. Tears were uncontrollably streaming down my face. I sat there crying in the big room all by myself.

Nick's P.O.V

When Amanda opened the door I instantly pushed Amy away then Amanda shut the door and left. I started looking for her around the whole school. Then I knew where she was..... in the music room. I don't know why she loves that place so much. I went in the music room and found her sitting on the floor by the piano.

"Amanda?" I said sitting beside her "what?" She said moving away from me "I just wanted to talk about...." I said before she interrupted me saying "yesterday?" I nodded my head "Oh yeah, I wanted to talk about that too but I saw you were occupied." She said looking away from me "Well first of all it wasn't what it looked like and...." i said but she didn't let me finish and said "You know what nick, it's none of my business who the he'll you go around kissing. Yesterday maybe something was wrong with you so just forget it." She started leaving but I grabbed her hand and said "Amanda, just listen to me please. Amy is my cousin and we've got problems that I wouldn't wanna talk about now but the real point is ever since we started working on that project I just felt really different around you. You changed me and I should say I really like you."