chapter 17

Amanda's POV

I was sitting in my room. Everything was so messed up. It's been two days since I the incident with Chriss. I have been calling Nick like a zillion times but he never answers.

I stood up and  put on my computer. I called Nick on Skype.
After a few rings it was answered but it wasn't Nick, it was this pretty girl with long straight blonde hair, blue eyes, tones of makeup on her face and was wearing an orange lace top.

"He-llo" she said

"Ummmm.....hi I'm Amanda, is Nick there? I need to talk to him."I said

"Oh.....He isn't here, he left with Amy this morning. I'm Stacey by the way."she said

Oh she was Stacey. I could see she was mean from her appearance.

"Oh, do you know when he'll be back?" I asked

"No I don't. Why do you need to talk to him anyways?"she asked

"I'm his girlfriend" I said and the mean look on her face turned into a look of disgust.

"Oh really....Nick never mentions you."she said

"Oh....just tell him I called when he's back" I said and hung up

Stacey's POV

Yeah I'll tell him if I feel like it you desperate brat. Didn't you get the feeling he doesn't like you the last time I came?

I stood up and went to change my clothes. Nick would be here any time soon so I needed to look on point.

I wore a blue short skirt, white one arm lace top, black six inch heels, long star eating and star necklace.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in" I said and Nick's mom came in.

"Oh my, are you going out? I'm preparing your favorite food for dinner though." She said

"Of course I'm not going out why would I?" I asked confused

"Well you're dressed up like you're going to the club or something. You don't have to dress like you're a guest honey, this is your home too." She answered

"I'm aware of that but this is how I dress. I'm always so cautious about how I look."I answered

She smiled then said "as you like." Then she left.

I actually didn't dress like this at home but this is not just any home, it's where Nick is so I have to look better than everyone else. Where is he til now. If Amy thinks she can get him then the joke's on her. She's not even a quarter as pretty as me. The best thing about me is that I'm daddy's girl so even if I dress in the most bizarre clothes he won't argue and if he doesn't argue then mom won't too.

I finished applying my make up for the fifth time today then went downstairs.

As I got down the door bell rang so I rushed to open it myself and just as I had thought, it was Nick. When he saw me he didn't react the way I wanted him to. He just smiled.

"Going out Stace?" He asked. I loved it when he called me Stace and I was also happy cause he at least noticed I was dressed up all fancy.

"No why would I? I'm not quite familiar with the place yet." I answered

"Well you should be cause you look like you're performing at a fiesta or something."he said laughing with Amy.

"Whatever."I said pretending like it didn't bother me though it did. I spent a lot of time making myself look good and all he does is make a joke. I won't give up. He will be mine one way or the other. I was planning on telling him that Amanda called but he pissed me so I won't.

Amsnda's POV

I was sitting on the swing in our backyard. Danny had brought some of his friends over so I was watching them as they played catch. Being a kid was better. They had nothing to worry about. To them it's all about having fun. The world is a play ground for them.

I was still thinking about Nick. He was probably out there being faithful while I wasn't. Either way I was going to tell him. If he truly loved me I guess he would understand that I didn't mean it.