chapter : 40

*Last chapter*

Nobody's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since Amanda and Nick moved in together. Amanda is working on music right now and so is Nick. Jessica (Amanda's best friend) owns a restaurant and for starters she has allowed Amanda to play her songs there.

"Are you ready?" Jessica asks Amanda as she does some last minute touch ups.

Amanda replies with a nod.

Jessica walks to the stage and goes to the mic. "Hello everyone and thank you for coming. Today for the first time ever we are going to have live music here at Jessy's. We are going to have Amanda play her own original song 'If It Wasn't For Him'." Jessica says and everyone cheers as Amanda makes her way to the stage with her guitar in her hand. She sits on the stool in the middle of the stage and she starts singing.

[Verse 1]

I wouldn't be here stuck in these days all on my own

I wouldn't be here stuck in these times all on my own

I wouldn't be broken hearted
I wouldn't be broken hearteeeeeed

If it wasn't for him. If it wasn't for him. If it wasn't for him. Oooooh oh no. Ooooooo yeah.

[Verse 2]

I wouldn't be here hopin I was somewhere else

I wouldn't be here hopin I was in a better state

I wouldn't be broken hearted
I wouldn't be broken hearteeeeeed

If it wasn't for him. If it wasn't for him. If it wasn't for him. Oooooh oh no. Oooooo yeah

[Bridge]

Yeah..... if he weren't there if he weren't there..... Yeah

Ohhhhh if it wasn't for him

Everyone cheers as she finishes singing.

She smiles to everyone but her gaze is on Nick who is among the audience smiling at her.

She walks backstage to be greeted by a hug from Jessica. "That was amazing." Jessica says.

"Thanks." Amanda replies.

**********
Amanda and Nick are back home and they are laying on the bed with Amanda's head on Nick's chest.

"Nick?"

"Yes babe."

"Do you ever think about the future and just wonder where you will be?"

"Yes I do and everytime I think of the future I see my future with you and no body else."

Amanda smiles "really?"

"Totally. I love you and will live you no matter what. I will love you forever." Nick says truly.

Amanda is now assured of everything. She has no doubts. She has no regrets. She loves him. He loves her. He is her soul mate..

_________________

That's the end guys. The end of If it wasn't for him.
Hope you like it.
You can also read my other two books Arranged From Birth and Was It Good Meeting Him Again?.

I hope you guys have loved and enjoyed reading this book as much as I did writing it. I want to thank all of you who have read, voted and commented on this story.

-Setayesh 😘