"Huh? You still got that scarf with you?" Naruto asks as he puts his hands on his hips.

"U-Uh. Mhm." Hinata hums nervously.

"Why aren't you using it? Aren't you cold out here?"

"Uh no I'm fine, thank you. Anyway we better let Shikamaru and the others know what we found." She says as she puts her bag back on after placing the kuni inside.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

They get back on the bird as they fly up and rejoin the others and inform them about the kuni.

They continue flying until they pass a waterfall as they stay close together so they won't hit the mountain.

"Hinata? Do you see anything?" Shikamaru finally asks.

"There's a glowing spring at the bottom of the cave."

"A glowing spring?"

They head down to the spring where they land and find a symbol on the ground.

"That's a Shinobi letter A." Sai says.

"I'm thinking this is just the beginning. Hinata what can you see at the bottom of the spring?" Shikamaru asks.

"I can't. My vision is distorted."

"Vision is distorted? Your byakugan?"

"Guess we'll have to go and see. Oh wait, I can't get this wet." Naruto says as he takes off his scarf.

"Oh what's the big deal? What does it matter if your scarf gets wet?" Sakura asks obviously annoyed.

"Cause it is a big deal. This scarf means a lot to me."

Hinata's face drops as she stares at the ground when Sai speaks up and they all look at him.

"Uh, I don't think you'll need to take it off. When you touch this water you don't get wet."

Naruto puts his scarf back on as they five ninja's dive inside the spring as they start swimming down.

Once they swim so far they pass in to something as a bunch of balls that looked like the jutsu the men were using yesterday how up only larger.

The group doesn't think anything of it because they don't realize they are under a genjutsu as memories flood their mind.

*Naruto remembers the day of Iruka's world ending question(which I'm not typing out again XD)*

But this time in the memory the moon does actually fall as it lands on the academy.

A lot of smoke forms as Naruto begins to cough when it clears as the memory switches to his chunin exams fight with Kiba.

"Now the chunin match. Naruto Uzumaki and Kiba Inuzuka." The proctor says.

"This is the chunin exams." Naruto mutters.

"Go on Naruto! You can't lose to this jerk!" Sakura yells from behind him.

"Ninja Art Beast mimicry all fours jutsu." Kiba says.