"Your just in the way!" Toneri says as he grabs my arm.

He lets his hand sit on my arm when he smiles evilly and I try to pry my arm from him.

"You have such great power. I think I'll be taking you with me as well." He says as he makes a blue ball form in his hand.

He brings it towards my chest when I feel everything get dizzy as I let my eyes close.

Third Person POV
The other man grabbed Hinata making her scream as Naruto approached the park seeing Hinata and Mizuki in trouble.

"Hinata?!" He yells.

"What's going on? Let go!" Hinata says as she struggles in the mans arms.

Toneri creates another ball as he uses it against Hinata making her fall asleep as Naruto runs for the two girls.

"Hey! You two! What are you doing to her?" He says as he swings at them but they vanish.

A bunch of clones of a man come out as they run towards Naruto but he fights them off.

After making a gap he runs for a building making shadow clones along the way as he runs from roof top to roof top.

"Hinata!" Naruto yells as he runs after the man holding her.

Many more clones chased Naruto as they start shooting explosive balls at him.

Naruto dodges them well as he jumps in the air and he makes a Rasenshuriken.

He kills all the clones as he jumps in front of the man holding Hinata but he jumps away.

More explosive balls fly towards Naruto but he throws another Rasenshuriken that hits the mans foot.

The man drops Hinata as she rolls down the side of the building when her scarf catches a hook and she hangs on the side of the building.

"Hinata! You okay?!" Naruto yells.

"Yeah."

More explosive balls head towards him but he dodges them as he makes a rasengan and runs towards the man.

He connects with one of the exploding balls making a big explosion but Naruto manages to escape.

Hinata struggles to climb up the building using the scarf as a rope when her hands start to tremble.

"My arms are going numb. Can't hold on." She mumbles when the scarf fully rips.

She falls down the side of the building as screams fill the village when Naruto runs and saves her.

Naruto carries her to safety up on top o the roof so she can catch her breath when Naruto notices the ripped scarf.

"Looks like your scarf got ruined."

"Yeah.."

"Those guys, where'd they come from?"

"I don't know." Hinata mumbles as Toneri appears.

He stands there holding Mizuki in his arms which makes Naruto even more furious.

"The final day is fast approaching and before then...before then I'm going to come back for you, Hinata." He says before vanishing with Mizuki.

"M-Mizuki...she was protecting me." Hinata says and Naruto looks back at her sadly.

"We'll save her. Don't worry."

They both look up at the rather large moon in the sky when a light forms as a giant meteor flies over the Leaf.

"What's that?" Naruto asks.

The meteor flies over to an area you can't see as a huge explosion is created from it.

"What? What the hells going on?"
Naruto asks with widened eyes.

-The next morning in the Hokage's office-

Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto and Hinata stood in front of Kakashi who sits at the Hokage's desk.

"Your mission is to rescue he kidnapped Hynabi Huyga and Mizuki Hatake. Shikamaru you will lead this four man team. I'm also granting Hinata's request to join the mission." Kakashi says with his hands folded.

"Thank you very much." Hinata says with a smile.

"Shikamaru put your hand out."

"Huh? What for?" He asks but does as he's told.

"What's this?" He asks a little clock forms in his palm.

"It's a secret clock. Only the five Kage possess it." Kakashi answers as he shows his palm that has the same clock.

"So what's this clock keeping track of?" Naruto asks.

"It's counting down the time till earths destruction."

"Huh?" They all gasp.

"What?! I don't get it. What does thing have to do with Hynabi and Mizuki's rescue mission?" Shikamaru questions.

"The men who kidnapped Hynabi and Mizuki might also be the ones manipulating the moon."

"What makes you think that?" Sai asks.

"Honestly? It's a hunch." He replies.

"Uh. Kakashi Sensei?" Hinata says before everyone starts to head out.

"Yes Hinata?" He says looking over at her.

"M-Mizuki told me something last night. She should tell you this but I think you should know now instead of later because we don't know what will happen on this mission."

"What is it?" Kakashi asks with a worried tone.

"S-She's....pregnant." Hinata says softly.

Everyone in the room gasps when Kakashi's eyes widen as he stares at Hinata.

**************
okay. So the next couple chappy's will be longer I promise. I'm just breaking down these in to parts because if I tried to fit the whole thing in one chappy it would be a hundred pages long.

But anyway sorry for the delay on this chappy! I'll try to make the next one soon!

Don't forget t leave your lovely thoughts in the comments and vote!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven