Wonho started to notice that I looked like I was waiting for him to speak up first, so he did.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Wonho imnida. As some of you know that I'm the heir of our company and I promise to show you my very best and to be responsible...and uhmm..."

"That you and Ms. Kim Jennie are engaged, is that right?..." the host suddenly cutted off Wonho.

Some of the guests started to gasp as they've heard about it.

I grabbed the mic from Wonho who seemed surprised.

"Ne, it is. Our companies decided to merge and help one another. As all of you know, both companies have been doing very well since then. And me and Wonho have been together for a long time. So why not, right?" I confidently spoke. The part where me and Wonho have been together was only a cover-up.

"The both of us wanted to announce the fact that me and Jennie are perfectly engaged from this day on. Kamsahamnida" Wonho said in his professional tone while we both went to our reserved seats which was with our families.

I also knew that he said the last words just for the people and just to make a good impression too.

"You did great" Tae oppa said as soon as I sat beside him.

"Yeah, what can I say?" I chuckled while he did the same.

"So, you're my sister's fiancè now aren't you?" Tae oppa suddenly faced Wonho who was sitting on my left.

"Ne..-"

"You can call me hyung. As you know, you'll be part of our family soon" Tae oppa gave him a sincere smile which I was thankful for.

It didn't crossed my mind that Tae oppa would nicely treat Wonho this way. But atleast it happened.

"Ne, hyung" Wonho smiled at him.

"Just promise me you won't hurt my sister or else I'll give you a taste of your own sh-"

I quickly nudged Tae oppa hardly in the stomach which made him groan in pain.

Tae oppa glared at me while I smirked in satisfaction.

"I get it, hyung. I assure you that I won't hurt her as long as I live" Wonho said.

I don't know why my heart suddenly fluttered when he said those words. I knew that he was saying it as a friend, if you know what I mean.

"You better be" I heard Tae oppa mumbled.

The whole event went pretty well so far.

Some of our relatives and my parents friends were here also to witness the fashion event.

There were some delicious food and desserts in the buffet section too.

And the audience and some photographers and fashion judges were also watching the runway show in the stage where models from our agency are making their catwalk and showing the designer brand of each clothing.

"Hi!" A cute blonde guy greeted me while I was sitting in one of the stools.

I decided to go in the bar section and have a drink. But Tae oppa didn't want me to, cause I might get drunk here and there were also some high class people.

Luckily, Wonho came along with me to make sure that I won't get too drunk.

Anyways, going back...

I just gave the cute guy a small smile before taking a sip of my wine.

The truth is, I'm not the type of person who talks to strangers and I don't even care.

Oh god! Where the hell is Wonho? He's been gone for about fifteen minutes. What is taking him so long?

The guy sat beside me and told the bartender his ordered drink.

"So, aren't you going back to there?" He asked pointing out to the runway show happening.

"I don't think so" I boringly said while finishing my wine.

Later on, he finally got his drink and was going to tell me something again when a familiar voice suddenly called me.

"Jennie!" Wonho called while he walked dashingly to where I was seated and didn't notice the guy who was sitted right next to me.

"I'm so sorry. Something just came up, that's why I took so long" he explained while he rubbed the back of his neck.

He looked so handsome wearing a rich dark blue suit which suits him perfectly.

And I had to admit that my anger for him which took him so long, just faded away when he came. Which I exactly didn't know why.

"Its fine" I told him.

Suddenly, the stranger guy who was sitted right next to me coughed, which attracted me and Wonho's attention.

I saw Wonho looked to the guy and his eyes went big all of a sudden.

"Minhyuk!" Wonho exclaimed.

"Yah! Didn't you notice me since a while ago? Or you really decided to just ignore me, huh?" The guy whose name was Minhyuk said while Wonho playfully smacked him in the head.

Oh! So that's why he looked familiar to me. Minhyuk was also in Monsta X. Okay, I get it now.

"So I think you've finally met Jennie?" Wonho told Minhyuk who immediately faced me.

"Yeah. But I didn't knew she was this snober type" Minhyuk said in a low voice.

"Hey. I heard that" I told him.

"Oops" He chuckled.

"Anyways, nice meeting you. I'm Minhyuk. You're fiance's best buddy" he smiled while he held his hand.

"Jennie, nice to meet you too" I gave him a smile which was sincere now and shaked hands with him.

Minhyuk's phone suddenly ringed before he signaled us that he was just going to anwer the call and headed to the lobby.

"He seems funny and nice, I think" I said.

"You think so?" Wonho smirked at me which made him looked hot even more.

"Don't do that" I lazily said. I realized that I drank too much.

I'm in trouble right now. My drunkness was now getting over me.

"Do what?" He smirked even more which I really want to pull it off his face.

"Don't smirk at me. It makes you look ten times hotter" I drunkingly said while he came closer at me.

"You're drunk, Jennie. I'll take you home now. I'll just tell them that you need to take a rest" He worriedly said.

He was about to carry me out of the stool bar when my dress suddenly revealed my thigh when I was about to stand.

I saw his face went red.

"W-wonho-o... why do you make my heart flutter everytime you're so close to me?"

"It makes me forget everything, everything about this marriaged thing, everything about my hatred for my parents, and everything about Jinyoung."

"I think I'm starting to like you..."