Tears run down Kaguya's face as she stares at Naruto and Sasuke weakly but yet full of strength and hatred.

"Oh, that's right...You've been sealed for so long...Did you remember the faces of your children? They're your enemies, though. The ones who stole your chakra..." He says and Mizuki lets go of Sasuke's hand.

Anger fills her eyes as she glares at us and the earth seems to shake as she lifts her arms slightly.

"Yes...That's right...I...hate them..." She says as she activates her byakugan.

"Here she comes...This is insane..." Naruto mutters.

"Yeah..." Sasuke agrees.

"Hagoromo...Hamura...You belong to me! It's time to gather up all my chakra...and unify it once more!"

"Naruto! You know what to do?" Sasuke exclaims as he gets in to a fighting stance.

"Yeah! We can just seal her again!" Naruto replies.

"Let's do it!" Sasuke says as they both charge towards her.

"What should we do?" Sakura questions.

"Back them up when they need it. I know they will." Mizuki answers.

Naruto and Sasuke work perfectly together as they combine kicks and punches to push her back.

But as they fight the scenery around them changes to lava and rocks which makes her ninjutsu change completely.

Naruto finds and opening and uses a reverse sexy jutsu on her which pushes her back.

Sasuke follows up with a chidori which hits and forces her to change the scenery again to a desert area.

She uses sand to hit Sasuke and Naruto hurting them slightly but they continue to push her.

She changes he scenery one more time to a winter area as she uses ice to try and freeze them as Mizuki jumps in blocking some ice needles with a kuni.

Kakashi and Sakura get the other sides so there aren't any openings for her to take.

She floats with her head down a few feet away as Team 7 catches their breathes.

"Now!!" Naruto yells

He makes two shadow clones as the middle one makes a rasengan and hits her directly.

Mizuki and Sakura sit with Obito as he holds his stomach and coughs when the two shadow clones stand beside them.

"Obito...you're awake?" Kakashi says while standing up.

"Kakashi? I'm not dead?"

"Let me give you a quick run-down..." Kakashi says to him.

Kaguya comes out of no where hitting Sasuke and Naruto as they fly back and hit a wall.

"This is our chance. Mother!" Black Zetsu exclaims.

She raises her hand as ice covers the two men and they are trapped with no escape.

"Oh...So that's what happened...But how are we gonna stop Kaguya?" Obito says to Kakashi.