Dig's Demise Part 1

Dig watched Ana leave the club. Every fiber of his being was raging with anger and confusion. His own wife; the woman he had loved. He had never felt so much betrayal in his life. He kept watching the door she exited out of until Joker stepped into his line of vision.

"Well, well, well, Dig; ready for some fun??" J cackled out.

"You are going to regret this clown." Dig stated through grit teeth.

"Oh, I don't think so." J replied before looking back. "Jonny!" He called.

Jonny Frost walked up slowly to the bound man. He glared down at Dig as he casually removed his jacket, throwing it on the ground and then rolling up his sleeves.

"Now, Dig, you know me." Joker said, sitting down on the couch across from the chair Dig was tied to. "I love my toys but my man, Frosty here, he has a more hands-on approach."

Dig felt the breath being knocked out of him as he took a hard punch in the stomach. Before he could try to get it back, he then felt Jonny punch him hard in the jaw, sending his face whipping to the side. He turned his head back slowly to face Jonny.

Jonny, still glaring down at Dig, wiped the sweat off his brow, before punching the man one more time, causing blood to gush out of his nose.

"You messed with the wrong people, Dig. Now we are all going to enjoy watching you squirm in pain, beg for mercy. And like you did when our lady begged you for mercy, we will ignore you."

Jonny stepped back, his face still red with anger.

Joker, still smiling from the couch, stood up. "Oh, lil Frosty! Ladies! Join me won't you??"

Dig could taste blood in his mouth as it dripped down from his nose. He spit out the bloody saliva as he watched Hatter approach him. Next to him stood two girls; one he recognized right away.

"Nicole..." he started, not sure what to say. He had known her casually. She was a girl the men in his family were particularly fond of frequenting; he had even fucked her a few times. Bones had been obsessed with her though. Loved to make her scream and leave bruises along her beautiful olive skin.

His eyes narrowed as he realized something, seeing her standing there, smirking at him.

"It was you, wasn't it? You turned over Franco to Joker!"

Nicole gave a small cold laugh. "Yes, and I couldn't be happier that your evil, sadistic cousin is dead."

"You whore!" Dig spit back at her.

Nicole's smile quickly turned into a frown. "I am not a whore!" She quickly walked up to him and kneed him hard in the crotch. Dig let out a yell of pain.

Joker let out a loud giggle. "God, I adore this girl!!"

Nicole looked to J with a smile as she walked back to stand next to Hatter.

Dig looked up in pain as the other girl caught his eye. It was the girl he had thought was Lisbeth. Up close he could see that she definitely wasn't Lisbeth.

"And who the fuck are you? What did myself and my family do to piss you off." He growled out.

Mary laughed and pulled the wig off her head, shaking out her long red hair.

"Oh, you never did anything to me, personally, but you messed with my friends, my boss. We are loyal to Mister J around here. You fuck with him; you are fucking with all of us and you will pay."

J walked up behind Mary, running his hand gently through her hair before pulling out two knives and handing them to the two girls.

"Ready to really join the Clown family ladies? Have fun!"

Mary and Nicole smiled at each other before they both walked up to Dig, the knives in hand.

"You stupid sluts...that is all you are dirty sluts." Dig muttered.

At his words, both girls plunged their knives into his thighs before twisting them and pulling them out again; he let out a loud yell of pain. Both women smiled again as Joker walked up behind them, putting an arm around their waists.

"Wonderful work dolls; now why don't you keep your lady company?"

Mary grabbed Nicole's hand and led her back to the shadows where Lisbeth was still sitting with Harley, watching the whole scene unfold before her.

"And now," Joker said leaning over Dig, "here we have someone who can't wait to have some fun with you. What did you call him again? Lisbeth's guard dog?"

Hatter stepped forward a look of pure hate radiating from his eyes. "When I first saw my lady after.." his voice caught in his throat and he had to take a deep breath to collect himself. "When I saw what you did to her...the scars you left; I couldn't wait to do the same to you."

Dig watched as Hatter pulled a cigar from one pocket and a lighter from the other. "These are the Cubans you like, right?" Hatter gave a cold smile before slowly lighting the cigar.

He walked over to Dig, his eyes never leaving his face.

He bent down, his mouth mere inches from Dig's ear. "You hurt the person who matters most to me in the world. This isn't even half of what I wish I could inflict on you."

Hatter brought the cigar to Dig's face, putting the lit end lightly against his cheek before pushing roughly into his flesh.

Dig let out an agonized scream, still trying uselessly to break free from the ropes that held him down.

Hatter grinned as he removed the cigar but quickly put it to the other cheek, earning another scream of pain from Dig. Hatter couldn't help himself from thinking how it must have been for Lisbeth as Dig did this to her. The anger boiled up in him again. He kept bringing the cigar down and down again onto Dig, leaving dozens of burns on his face and along his arms.

Hatter stopped and looked down on Dig. "Oh and one more. You used your body as a weapon against my lady and now I am going to show you how much I can hurt that weapon."

Dig heard Joker laughing in the background as he he looked down to find Hatter roughly unzipping his fly and ripping his boxers.

"I swear, you stupid, fucking little boy if you get that cigar anywhere near..."

Dig couldn't get the rest of his words out, as he felt the cigar come down on him; pain flooded through his whole body and darkness enveloped his eyes...

AN Hello loves!!! Hope you are enjoying Dig getting a taste of his own medicine...and don't worry the best is yet to come!!! 😂
Two more chapters until the conclusion of "Broken Can Be Beautiful."💖💖