Weak

A/N I completely forgot to give a shoutout to nikkiiiigirl last chapter. This wonderful lady was the inspiration for my kind, loving Jonny! Thanks girl!💖💖

Lisbeth was woken suddenly in the early morning by a soft knock on her door. She got out of bed and walked nervously to the door and opened it.

She let out a little gasp when she saw the men outside the door. Hatter and Jonny were supporting another goon between them. Hatter looked okay but Jonny was sporting a large gash above his right eye and the man between them was bleeding from the leg.

"We are so sorry to bother you so early, my lady but can you help Ghost? He got stabbed."

"Of course!" Lisbeth exclaimed. "The first aid kit is down in the kitchen. Come with me." The men followed her as she led the way down to the kitchen and got the kit out.

"Set him on the table." Lisbeth cut his pants to get a better look at the wound. It was bleeding pretty badly but it only seemed deep enough to need a few stitches. She got out the alcohol and looked up at Ghost. "Sorry, this is going to hurt." He just nodded in response.

She started cleaning the wound and stitching it up. The goon barely flinched; she kept forgetting how used to pain J's men were. As she was finishing up on Ghost, she took a look up at Jonny. "You should let me take a look at your forehead."

"Oh, I'm fine. Please don't worry about me."

"Well, at least let me clean it so it doesn't get infected."

Jonny nodded and Lisbeth put on some new gloves and started cleaning the gash on Jonny's forehead.

"What happened to you guys? A knife to Ghost's leg and you...you got something pretty hard and heavy to the head."

Jonny let out a short laugh. "Full Vodka bottle."

Lisbeth froze. "What?"

Jonny looked over at Ghost and Hatter and sighed. "Boss isn't doing well. Ghost and I are just casualties of trying to help him. Umm...the voices are being unrelenting."

Lisbeth frowned. "The same kind of voices Harley had? From the chemicals?"

Jonny nodded.

Lisbeth took off the gloves and started cleaning up the kit. When she was finished, she turned around, a determined look on her face. "Let me
talk to him."

"Absolutely not!" Hatter said in a panicked voice, stepping forward. Lisbeth put up a hand, beckoning him to stop.

"I was able to help calm Harley when the voices were bullying her. Maybe I can help Mr. J too. Anyways, not any of you can deny that the voices are bad because of what Harley and I did last night." She looked all three men in the eye, challenging any of them to stop her. She started to walk out of the kitchen as all three men followed her up the stairs to the door of J's study.

Jonny put his hand on Lisbeth's shoulder. "I have to agree with Hatter on this one. I don't think this is a good idea. You are already hurt...he could hurt you a lot more, my lady."

"I appreciate your concern, Jonny, but it is something I need to do; I want to try to help him." She gave a strained smile. "I will be fine."

Jonny took his hand off her shoulder. "We will be right outside the door."

"Thank you." Lisbeth turned to the door and took a deep breath, opening it and slipping in the room before closing the door behind her. She looked around the room; it was a sad sight. Most of the furniture was ripped up or flipped over; mirrors were broken and every lamp was was smashed. In the middle of the room sat Joker; empty and half-empty bottles of alcohol surrounded him. He sat with his head in his hands, shirtless, with cuts all over his chest and arms. The sight before her broke Lisbeth's heart.

Joker looked up then, finding Lisbeth across the room, standing timidly by the door. His head pounded and his mouth felt dry as his drunken high slowly melted down to a painful hangover. As the sight of him broke Lisbeth's heart, the sight of his princess broke his. Her face was bruised and puffy from his blows last night and she looked exhausted like the ordeal the night before had aged her 10 years.

Ordeal!!! He heard the voices yell. It was not an ordeal! It was her punishment that the whore fucking deserved. Harley deserves it too! When we find her, we will do the same and then we will kill her!!

No, no. He wanted to yell back at the crazy part of his mind. She didn't deserve what I did to her. And, no, I could never kill Harley...

Weak!!! Weak!!! So fucking weak!

Joker started shaking his head back and forth, moaning. He violently started scratching at his own skin, blood coming to the surface. Lisbeth quickly ran over to him, gently putting her hands on his cheeks. J stopped his head shaking, locking his eyes on hers.

"Coming to tell me you are leaving me again?" He said coldly before pushing her away from him. She tumbled to the ground where her foot hit a broken beer bottle.

"Ouch!" She yelped out softly. J looked towards the blood coming from the bottom of her foot and then towards her pained face. He stood up and went to his desk, grabbing a handkerchief and rushing over to Lisbeth. He sat down next to her, taking her foot gently in his hands and holding the material to her wound.

He looked up at the surprised look on her face and let out an cold laugh, "I guess it makes me a pretty evil guy when an act like this gets a surprised reaction." He watched as the surprise on Lisbeth's face turned into sadness.

"Daddy.." she said softly. Before she could continue, J had put down her foot and quickly stood up stalking across the room, grabbing a bottle of whiskey and taking a long drink before throwing it against the wall. He turned towards Lisbeth and let out a blood-curdling scream, pulling on his hair.

"What are you doing in here? Why aren't you crying or yelling or trying to kill me? I...I raped you last night, Lisbeth!" He walked over to her, pulling her up roughly. "I violated you while my men watched!" he screamed. "I came inside you while you cried and screamed no!" Joker let go of her and slid slowly to the ground, wrapping his arms around his head.

Lisbeth slid down next to him putting her hands on top of his and gently pulling them away from his head. "Please look at me, Daddy." She said softly. Joker brought his watery gaze to Lisbeth's.

"Daddy, I know who you are; I know what you are. And I know what I saw last night isn't all of you." She brushed her fingers down his jaw and over his lips. "There is so much to you daddy; I have seen every side of you and I still love you. I love you."

Joker looked at her skeptically trying to get her words through his tired, foggy, alcohol drenched mind. He put his own hands on her cheeks, pulling her closer to him.

"You know; I don't love. I can never love you back. I can never promise I won't hurt you again, because I will...."J said looking into her eyes.

Lisbeth gave him a sad, but understanding smile. She knew all this; she knew the Joker and she wanted him anyways.

She nodded and brought her lips to his, giving him a gentle kiss before pulling away. "I love you and I need you and I will never try to leave you again; I am yours."

Joker wrapped his arms around her kissing her, trying to taste all her sweetness and love.

He knew he was going to hurt her again and again, as much as he didn't want too. He wanted to just sit and enjoy her love while he could, because when the alcohol wore off he would be the psychotic, killing, chaos causing Joker again. Life would return to normal.