I'm Sorry Daddy

A/N Above is my favorite Daddy songs of all time-"You Can Be the Boss" by Lana Del Ray. I recommend any Joker Daddy friends listen to it 😍😍

The gunfire was dying down but chaos still reigned at the club. Harley put her gun down by her side and started looking frantically around. Just then, Jonny passed by her line of vision. She ran up to him, grabbing him by the shoulder.

"Where is she?" She yelled at him. He hesitated a second, making sure that the boss wasn't nearby.

"In the office," he replied quietly.

Harley froze. "She...she isn't hurt is she?"

"Not by the gunfire." He answered back before hurrying off.

Harley took off towards the office, running down the hallway and throwing open the door. She scanned the room, quickly finding her Nursey huddled in the corner of the room. She walked over to her and bent down.

"Lisbeth," she said, but the girl wouldn't turn around.

"Lisbeth!" She said louder, "Look at me!"

Lisbeth let out a small sigh and turned her face towards Harley, locking eyes with the woman next to her.

Harley shook her head sadly as she gazed upon her Nursey's face; the black and blue eyes, the cut up and busted lip, and the bloody nose.

"You argued with him, didn't you? You should
never argue with him; he's insane.

Lisbeth threw her arms around Harley, needing the comfort and warmth from her friend.

"I know I shouldn't have! I am so sorry!" She sobbed into Harley's shoulder. "I just didn't want to hurt you; I love you too much to do that to you!"

Harley pulled back, staring incredulously at the crying girl, "You said no...to the most violent, crazy man in Gotham...for me?"

Lisbeth nodded, "He's yours!"

Harley stood up shaking her head,  "No offense, love, but you may be crazier than me!" She suddenly started laughing, "Baby! You don't say no to the Joker!! Especially not for me!!"

She let her laughter die down and then sat back on the ground next to Lisbeth, gently putting a hand on her shoulder. She knew she had to utter the question that she had been dreading to ask, "And you should let him have his way with you, especially if," she took a deep breath, "especially if you want him." She tried to look Lisbeth in the eye but she had already turned her head away.

Harley gave a shaky breath, "You want him, Nursey, don't you?"

"I am so, so sorry, Harley, please forgive me." Lisbeth said without turning around.

Harley stood up and started pacing; she had so many emotions going through her, she thought she might explode. She didn't know if she wanted to hug her Nursey or put a bullet in her brain.

Luckily she didn't have to make that choice because at that moment the door swung open and Jonny walked in supporting a bleeding Hatter.

"Lisbeth!" He shouted, "Boss says to patch up our boy here. Medical kits in the first drawer on the right!"

Lisbeth stood up quickly and made her way to find the kit, while Jonny sat Hatter on the sofa. Lisbeth came back to the sofa and took a look at Hatter's arm, her fingers probing the wound as he flinched slightly.

"Looks like it just grazed his shoulder-he is very lucky." She said to Jonny and Harley, easily slipping into nurse mode.

"Good to hear," Jonny said in a distracted voice. He turned to Harley, "Boss wants you out there." Lisbeth watched as they both walked out the door; she then turned back to her patient, cleaning her blood off the wound.