He is Destroying You

A month had gone quickly past since that night where Harley had went in search of Deadshot and the Joker marked Lisbeth's pale skin for the first time.

Harley had become paranoid, not wanting to leave Joker and Nursey alone together. Her whole being was consumed by jealousy. She was jealous of Lisbeth for taking her Puddin's attention away and she was jealous of Joker for occupying all her Nursey's time.

Joker seemed to always want Lisbeth around while he was at the house. She had become the unofficial Nurse of the house, tending to any injured goons. And when he was working in his office, he wanted her there sitting quietly in a chair in the corner. He discovered her love of reading and bought her piles of books to devour while she was in the office. He loved watching his little toy in her silent contentment.

At this moment though, his teeth were gritted as Harley was ruining the peace of his office with her high-pitched squealing

"Mistah J!!! It is not fair!!! You always have her in here! I am bored; I want someone to play with-Let me have my nurse today!!!"

Joker twisted his neck letting out a long series of cracks along his bones.

"What about when I am out on business? You could play with her then, but you go out god knows where!!! Why don't you play with her then?? I like her in here when I am doing work...it is calming." He looked over at Lisbeth giving her a big smile. Lisbeth looked down at her hands. She hated when they fought like this, then she couldn't deny exactly what she was too this couple; some toy that they didn't know how to share.

Mister J looked back at Harley his smile disappearing. They just glared at each other looking like two toddlers who couldn't decide who got to play with the prettiest dolly.

Tension heated the air between them. They seemed to spend every day fighting and every night fucking, trying to reach some sense of satisfaction. Joker always just wished it was Lisbeth writhing beneath him instead of this distracted Harley who seemed to always have her mind somewhere else, even when she was screaming his name.

Harley was the first to break eye contact, stomping out of the office and into her bedroom. She went to her desk and pulled out her disposable phone from the secret compartment in the second drawer. She stared down at the last message she had received last night.

It is time for you to get out of there. I see it in your eyes; he is destroying you.

Harley put the phone back and dropped to the floor, propping herself up against the wall.

God help her, she wanted to leave, but she didn't know if she was ready. She had met Floyd a few times since he escaped and she felt tension whenever they were near. It was a different tension than between her and Mistah J. The air between her and Puddin' was electric but always chaotic and out of control. The tension between her and Deadshot was a calm current, slowly pulling them together, promises of something more in the air.

But...But...Mistah J had created her; he had brought out Harley and that kind of bond was unbreakable. At this moment she wanted out but her heart was still grasping at her Puddin' not letting her leave.

She got up and sat on the bed, looking over at the calendar on the far wall. She suddenly stood up and walked over for a closer look.
She had completely forgotten...tomorrow was....
And at that moment an idea popped into her head; the perfect idea that would make her heart choose to stay or go. But first she had to her Lisbeth alone; the whole idea was riding on a simple yes from her Nursey.

Luckily for Harley, Joker had to go out to his club that night but agreed to let the girls stay home, agreeing to be home by midnight.

Lisbeth sat curled in Harley's arms. She loved the feeling of desire between her and Mister J,  but she always felt so relaxed and comfortable alone with Harley.
And she seemed to never be alone with Harley these days, as Joker and Harley seemed to be afraid to leave her alone with the other. The few short times Joker had gotten her alone he had pulled her into a room touched her roughly all over her body before kissing her and leaving her wanting more, finishing before Harley realized they were missing.

Whenever she was alone with Harley, it felt natural, just like old friends; chatting, eating, watching DVDs; a never-ending sleepover.
Tonight though, Harley looked serious, like she had something on her mind.

"What's wrong?" Lisbeth asked gently.

Harley put her hands on Lisbeth's shoulders turning her around so they were looking eye-to-eye.

"I have a really big favor to ask you, darling and I really hope you will say yes." Licking her lips, she continued, "Tomorrow is a special day for Mistah J; it is his Mad Birthday."

Lisbeth gave a confused look.

"The anniversary of the day he was pushed into those chemicals; the day he went insane."

Lisbeth nodded, remaining silent.

"I want to give Mistah J a special, special present tonight-I want to give him you."

Lisbeth stood up quickly, startled by what was coming out of her friend's mouth. Harley stood up next to her.

"What I mean is, I see the way my Puddin' looks at you; he desires you. I want to give him a night with you...tonight.

Lisbeth rapidly shook her head no. "Harley...you are mistaken. Mister J wants you! He...I mean...I....no, no, I can't."

Harley gently put her arms around the hysterical girl's shoulders.

"Nursey, Nursey...I am not angry. Who wouldn't want to sleep with you?" She let out a light laugh, "I am just giving him his fantasy-to sleep with you." Harley looked deep into Lisbeth's eyes, " I am begging you, Lisbeth, please...please...pleeeease do this for me? Just say yes!"

Lisbeth looked at the hope and need in her eyes and before she knew it....

"Yes..."